SU-16C Bipod $20

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by bwhaas, May 7, 2011.

1. bwhaas

bwhaas New Member

Mar 13, 2011
    I purchased the Red Lion forend and the trigger and have had my stock bi-pod sitting in the safe for some time now and now that I am not going back, I figured someone could use it. *It is all in good shape and I can send pics if need be, but everything looks good. *

Stock Bipod is $20

I accept Money orders/Cashier's Checks/Paypal (plus 3%) and personal checks with a 7 day hold on them before shipping.

I have it all boxed and ready to go for whoever wants it.

Post "I'll take it" on here if you want it and PM me so I get the notification.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  2. bwhaas

bwhaas New Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Re: SU-16C Bipod or Compact Forend/$20 each

Price lowered! Let me know

3. bwhaas

bwhaas New Member

Mar 13, 2011
    buyer never came through, still available.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2011
  4. RobzKT

RobzKT Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas
    Congrats!!
    Which one of our lucky members got it?

5. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    HELLO!!!! Rules!!!

I guess we are going to have to spell it out in the rules that it is the ORIGINAL POSTER'S responsibility to ensure all of our rules are followed.

And I would bet a dollar that 95% of the ads in here where the seller posts an email address for his contact preference get screwed up like this one. Whether your buyer contacted you that way or not we really have no way of knowing.

6. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    It is well spelled out. The rules I quoted in this post are from the TRADING POST RULES, exactly as they appear:

Who bought this? Clearly the buyer did not post in the thread as required. The seller facilitated his violation of the rules in two ways. First he asked to be emailed where the rules require posting in the thread and/or PMs. Secondly, he sold to someone who did not post in the thread, a requirement for all sales. Thus the buyer violated one rule while the seller violated twice.

It is no accident that the rules specifically say you must post in the thread. The rules also specifically say mention posting PM Sent. No where in the rules is there any mention of emails. If you want to sell through this forum, use this forum to communicate. If that is too inconvenient for you, do not use our Trading Post.

None of these rules are new. They have all been in place for years. They have been will publicized. There are clearly posted in two different locations. All new members get a Welcome PM with links to the rules. The rules have recently be modified and consolidated for the purpose of clarification. There is no excuse for blatantly ignoring and violating our rules. :mad:

7. bwhaas

bwhaas New Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Okay, okay! I get it. I'm sorry guys. :eek:

The buyer backed out and was through KTOG. I have deleted my email address now and anyone who is interested should contact me through KTOG or post I'll take it in the thread.

8. bwhaas

bwhaas New Member

Mar 13, 2011
    Bump to the top. Someone must want this?