Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
Kel Tec SU16A desert tan
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I have a 2016 SU16A in desert tan. I want to keep iron sights, but the rear has no elevation adjustments. Anyone have a TechSight rear sight? I am thinking about adding it.

·
Registered
Kel Tec SU16A desert tan
10 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
I believe elevation is done with front sight.
It is, but I need more. I like to center the front pin in the center of the rear ghost ring, but I cant because I need to elevate the rear just a tad. The front pin is a low as it will go (A2 style). I know where to hold, so I can shoot it just fine, but it is not natural to me.

·
Registered
2 Posts
I have a 2016 SU16A in desert tan. I want to keep iron sights, but the rear has no elevation adjustments. Anyone have a TechSight rear sight? I am thinking about adding it.
I have the Techsight model "SU16a1"on my SU16 CA, it has the dual flip aperture. Tech sights makes two versions, you will want the "SU16a1-EL" version,(EL referring to the elevation adjustment option, it has both windage and elevation adjustable at the rear but you lose the dual aperture flip option and have only one. The TechSight is an excellent well made sight, I replaced the original flip aperture with Meprolight's 4 dot tritium on the rear and the Meprolight tritium front post. The combo works well, I recommend both Techsight's products and the Meprolight tritium posts and apertures.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts