Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
27 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Some of you have a knurled bolt handle.

Where do you get those?

I do nto see them on the Kel-Tec web site.

bgb

·
Registered
12 Posts
It's in Bam_Bam's FAQ which is stickied at the top of the forums.

I want to replace the Case Deflecting handle on my rifle, how do I get the standard round one?
Easy, cut the plastic portion of the handle off to get the standard round handle

·
Registered
294 Posts
I left the cd bolt handle alone on my charlie, and it seems to work fine w/250 rohnds downrange so far. It really does deflect that brass, usually right into the shirtcollar and neck area of the guy in the lane to your right...

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I left the cd bolt handle alone on my charlie, and it seems to work fine w/250 rohnds downrange so far. It really does deflect that brass, usually right into the shirtcollar and neck area of the guy in the lane to your right...
That's a funny one, post that down in the jokes thread, it'll definitely get some chuckles. Not being sarcastic, I laughed.:D

·
Registered
2,095 Posts
That's a funny one, post that down in the jokes thread, it'll definitely get some chuckles. Not being sarcastic, I laughed.:D
We have a jokes thread?? dang I'll have to go find it...

·
Registered
46 Posts
My CA came with the case-deflecting bolt handle that I did not like. I emailed KT's customer service and they sent me the regular knurled bolt handle NC!

·
Registered
3,793 Posts
I cut my deflector off today. It interfered with the forend I'm putting on. Comes off pretty easy with a cut underneath (in case you go too deep).

1 - 9 of 9 Posts