Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts
G

·
Cap said:
  Are the button head screws on the kel tech metric or sae..Stripped the one that came with the belt clip.Need to get another.
No, the button head one on the extractor spring is not,

·
Registered
1,095 Posts
When you get the new fasteners, invest in a set of machined T-Handle hex wrenches. Leverage is everything when it comes to removing those little fasteners. You'll thank me if you do.

--Plex

·
Registered
5,028 Posts
I wonder if those screw extractors they are advertising on TV now would go that small?

The option may be some tape around to protect those surfaces and use a needle file to make a driver slot. If your set of needles has that one with just teeth on the sharp edge and the flat sides slick, it should make a square slot for the best torque

·
Banned
4,317 Posts
He's right. I have filed a slot in my extractor screw.
BTW, the P3-AT ArmaLaser and the belt clip use the same thread screw. When I lost an ArmaLaser screw at the range I found a replacement at a Tru-Value hardware store. It was shiny and not black, but a Majic Marker fixed that.

PshootR

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.