Stripped and dipped!

Discussion in 'P-32' started by Bear Claw, Feb 25, 2020.

1. I like it

2. Not for me

3. Indifferent

Results are only viewable after voting.
  1. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Administrator Moderator Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Yea, they have done some in the past. My PF9 and one of my P3ATs are in navy blue. They've done grey, earth brown, coyote... I dont know what they offer these days. I still have an old ivory-gripped, 1st gen P32. Personally, I think a cc pistol should not be too flashy.

user name likes this.
  2. bulwnkl

bulwnkl Member

Dec 27, 2019
    Arizona
    I like the dark blue color.

Fruitcake and user name like this.

3. Ocean_Ranger

Ocean_Ranger Well-Known Member

Jan 5, 2013
    I like it! Not a surprise, because I also like the older, red bakelite AK grips & handguards. A few years ago, I actually made a batch of AR furniture about the same color as Polish Tantal bakelite parts (which are a bit more orange than your KT grip frame), by dying some 'desert sand' AR parts in a mix of 3 or 4 dye colors (mostly red, with some orange, brown, etc. added). Ended up selling most of the spare grips and handguards (but may still have one or two reddish-orange Tapco AR 'SAW' grips in the parts box :^)...

4. Phil7

Phil7 Member

Aug 11, 2019
    I'm not an "anti-gunner", but I agree that a gun should not look like a toy. Was looking at all the varieties of the Taurus Spectrum when they came out, and a lot of them looked very toy like. Not against different colors in general, and I like Bear Claw's reddish treatment. Has a cool old industrial look to it.

bulwnkl likes this.
  5. I like it , but I like my black frame too

6. CLSr39

CLSr39 Member

Nov 23, 2008
    San Antonio, TX
    Nice job, but it's not my pick. I have one of the initial special order 1st Gen P32's SN 12x, ordered gray but received blue. They swapped it out for gray with no problems. Great little pistol.

7. azred

azred Member

Oct 2, 2015
    Wish I had seen this earlier would have done mine. I put a skin wrap on my P32, just to spruce it up ​

8. azred

azred Member

Oct 2, 2015