Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
255 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I haven't shot my G2 9 in a long time. Tired of the stupid crooked front sight. :rolleyes: I want to still fold and go either with an MLOK or angled picatinny mount. Grab something off amazon or wherever so I can make this thing my trunk gun.

Thoughts?

·
Registered
1,089 Posts
Any place in particular I should watch while waiting?
At this time those who know about it can't let it out; we've been asked not to. When it happens I have no doubt it'll be mentioned here. Lots of us are waiting for it and it can't be far away. :drool:

If after seeing it you want the Midwest Industries mount I'll have one for sale. But I suspect there will be a few others for sale.

But maybe the info is found on hellarys server and anyone can get into that. Or googling Sub2000 red dot mount periodically might help. But I'd just watch here. I'll announce it here if no one beats me to it.

·
Registered
670 Posts
I like the looks of the Red Lion R12, who here is running one on their Gen II?
Yep, BP1 and I are the only two that I'm aware of. I'm very pleased with the way it works on my Gen2 9mm. RLP makes very high-quality products If you decide to get one, you'll be pleased with it :rayof:
I don't want to disparage the O.E.M. front sight, as many owners seem to like the revised one that KelTec recently introduced.

·
Registered
238 Posts
At this time those who know about it can't let it out; we've been asked not to. When it happens I have no doubt it'll be mentioned here. Lots of us are waiting for it and it can't be far away. :drool:

If after seeing it you want the Midwest Industries mount I'll have one for sale. But I suspect there will be a few others for sale.

But maybe the info is found on hellarys server and anyone can get into that. Or googling Sub2000 red dot mount periodically might help. But I'd just watch here. I'll announce it here if no one beats me to it.
Thanks.

I'll keep checking here.

Definitely start a thread if you don't see one.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.