Still waiting for my P3AT

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by xdfixr, Jul 23, 2009.

1. xdfixr

xdfixr New Member

Jan 2, 2008
    In early May I ordered my P3AT from my local LE distributor. It's almost August and I'm still waiting. :'( They told me that they ordered 500 of them and don't have a clue when they will get in. Is anyone else seeing backlogs on orders for Kel-Tecs?

2. oak1971

oak1971 New Member

Jul 23, 2009
    I found mine local. I found another today at a different shop. $250. Didn't know of any shortage.

3. wyo-man

wyo-man New Member

Nov 27, 2006
    Had two in a local shop a couple of days ago. Just sitting there on the glass shelf.............

wyo-man

4. morganfd9

morganfd9 Guest

It seems that in certain parts of the Country they are plentiful and in other parts scarce. But usually you can find them on any of the online auctions.

5. xdfixr

xdfixr New Member

Jan 2, 2008
    I called Kel-Tec customer service yesterday and the guy there said it would be over 3 months from the time that the order was placed until they shipped. I'm guessing that my P3AT will be a Christmas present to myself at this rate.

6. old300

old300 New Member

Jul 23, 2009
    i got mine yesterday and there are more on the shelf. I can pm you the phone # for the gun shop. it is in Oregon.

7. oak1971

oak1971 New Member

Jul 23, 2009
    +1 I know where you can get one too. Just do a dealer transfer.

8. seehowmaduare

seehowmaduare New Member

Aug 6, 2009
    ya, shops around me seem to have them all over also, its the ammo thats harder to find.