starting over...?

Discussion in 'Feedback and Announcements' started by 3crom, Sep 7, 2004.

1. 3crom

3crom New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Aint this the pits!?! >:( there was alot of good info lost because of some turd hacker! Welcome to ktog kcsteve! or have you been here awhile? :-/ oh welllll---maybe I'm just outa touch! so who's gonna start the great finger ext. debate? ::) Dave

2. KCSteve

KCSteve New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Dave,

I'm new 'here' but I've been 'here' a while.

Someone named 'Wilson' - a complete newbie ::) - has already brought up the notion that there might just be some sort of finger extension that could be good to have. ;)

3. 3crom

3crom New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    KC,
    i HAVE SEEN THIS "SO CALLED" HIGH DOLLAR FINGER EXTENSION.....ITS BEEN A WAR BETWEEN Wilson and the world on who makes the better of the 2,one being the Bersa ext. and the "other" is the N.A.A. both are good and serve there due purpose its just that the bersa is about $8.00 cheaper for the same amount of plastic. Dave

4. michael_t

michael_t New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Bersa Bersa Bersa!!!!!!!!!! ;D

5. adversary13

adversary13 New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    You know guys I sell a BUNCH of the Bersa extensions but I have to tell you....I have a NAA extension on the P3AT that I carry daily.

Here's what we should really be asking though....

Why in the world is Kel-Tec not jumping on this???

We have found that the finger grip extensions are a big plus in grip control regardless of what brand we use. I have spent over $500 for Bersa magazine grip extensions from the distributor because kel-Tec doesn't make one themselves!

Now if someone only made a grip extension that profiled like the NAA but was the same width as the Bersa and required no modifications like the Bersa!

-Brock

6. Wilson

Wilson New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    Originally the Bersa Finger Extensions were only one dollar each prior to Nov. 24, 2003. However, I refused to pay $3 shipping for a $1 part so I could conduct my personal comparison (as previously reported on the bygone Forum). Therefore, I purchased 10 for $10 plus shipping. Whereupon, the good folks selling Bersa extensions figured out what was going on and immediately raised the price, so to cash in on the Kel-Tec void.

Please don’t feel sorry for my overspending. This increase in the Bersa price made my inventory more valuable and I suckered a number of folks a gunshows into paying me $5 each for many of them so I could purchase more NAA extensions.

Wilson – who’s glad his NAA extensions slide effortlessly between his fingers rather than spreading them apart like a Bersa wedge :)

[​IMG]

7. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Kel-Tec knew what they were doing when they opted for the plus-1 extension! :p

8. adversary13

adversary13 New Member

Sep 7, 2004
    They should have made the +1 extension kit with a worthwhile finger extension profiled like the NAA guardian grip extender or the Bersa grip extender.

Regardless of what is going on with their decision on extensions they are missing out on a huge opportunity by not offering a finger grip extension for the P32/P3AT. I can tell you this first hand!

-Brock

9. We've still got yz's site at www.1bad69.com that has most of the problems we ever encountered with the Kel-Tec's addressed on it.

10. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Perhaps its just me.  I have large hands and the extensions don't seem to be in the right place to fit between any fingers.  The plus-1 lets my fingers go where they need to, not to mention the extra round.  Obviously, the extensions work well for most people, so you are likely correct that KT is missing out on some sales opportunities.  Funny that they sell them for P11/40 and not the mini-bugs, now that you mention it.

11. yzguy

yzguy New Member

Sep 9, 2004
    and that is the reason I coppied so much stuff over to my site.....