Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
stationary bike in front of tv, at 60 next year, I am taking care of my legs now. Doctors told me to quit jogging. Bought at K-Mart for 129$, the stationary bike is really part of the furniture now and I use it 5 or 6 times a week. Eat salads,dannon, & soups at nite..

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Why not a real bike out in the open?
You can't see the TV while riding down the street, plus you must put your pants on.

Life is short, be happy
Jack

·
Registered
1,429 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
gimme 500$, I might ride it a lil'.. Na, it's good rite here winter or summer. Plus I have to reload a lil' too,,.. I do want to ride one outside in the morn if I was retired. These dang 12 hour days keep me slow!

·
Registered
153 Posts
HaHaHa...just got the image of the stationary bike in front of a reloading bench, and as was mentioned(hehe), with no pants on. A glimpse into my future, perhaps?:rolleyes::p:eek:

·
Registered
9,396 Posts
Hey, I got two stationary bikes. Both are under the house. I think. Man, I did some riding in my day. I'm a skinny guy, ok, not quite as skinny as I was, but still, 6ft/180lbs. When I stopped riding (commuting year 'round) I dropped 20 lbs. I sure do miss my knees.

1 - 6 of 6 Posts