Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 10 of 10 Posts

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
This is listed on other boards. Howdy gents, really looking more for a trade, but I couldn't complain about the cash either. I really like this gun, but I think the glock is more suited for me. If you have something besides whats on my trade list just let me know and it may strike my fancy. + or - cash can be negotiated. I'm looking to get at least 550 for the gun or a little bit more if going towards a trade. I will help with meetups anyway I can.

My XDM is practically brand new. Comes with all original gear minus one backstrap. And it has a stippling job. I know some of you may not be crazy about the stippling but it does help the grip on such a flat sided gun. Trade list in order of preference:

And like I said before, just throw something out there and I may be interested. And as always thanks for looking!!

·
Super Moderator
17,751 Posts
If it was a .40 S&W I'd be thinking really hard about swapping my Walther P22. I'll keep an eye on it anyway. Good luck.

·
Registered
256 Posts
Nice. I agree about .40. I have a NIB 930 SPX that would have been fine to go if it were in .40. I hope you find a trade. ;)

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
Bubbaman said:
Nice. I agree about .40. I have a NIB 930 SPX that would have been fine to go if it were in .40. I hope you find a trade.  ;)
Bubba that is not even cool man! 9mm with the right ammo can be just as effective than a .40! :) You stinker.

·
Registered
118 Posts
Discussion Starter #9
Bump this up. $575 shipped!! :eek: Some punk kid decided to purchase a WOW account and other video game crap with my debit card so I'm in dangers of being overdrawn. Can't accept trades anymore, sorry.

1 - 10 of 10 Posts