SPF!! Sig P239 9mm w/EVERYTHING

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by c0wboi38, Jun 1, 2010.

1. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    Everything but ammo, anyway. I hate the idea of selling guns.... But A) This is extra in the battery, and more importantly:

I'd like to go to KY this year!

This is the stainless Two Tone 9mm model, WITH the Crimson Trace laser grips. The gun is in excellent condition, with 450 rounds fired through it. The gun was close to $1100 when brand new. Crimson Trace laser grips alone cost over $200.

This gun comes with the CT Laser grips, the original grips, FIVE eight round magazines, and ONE ten round magazine. ALL mags are Sig Sauer factory. The mags are worth over $100 on their own. Factory Blue hard case, paperwork, included lock.

ALSO included with this package are 3 different holsters. A Fobus paddle belt holster, the CTAC hostler for IWB carry made by Comp Tac, and also an Infidel model holster made by Comp Tac. That's an additional over $100 in value.

I'm now asking $700 for the whole enchilada. Serious offers will also be considered. Not really looking to trade, but if the RIGHT thing came along.....

This IS listed for sale in the local classifieds, but has had no results in 5 weeks. Many pics available upon request!

If you want only some of this, let me know as well. I bet we can work something out.

2. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Re: For Sale: Sig P239 with EVERYTHING

let me say this is one sweet gun, and if I had a spare 900.00 this would not be here

3. princemorr2003

princemorr2003 New Member

Mar 3, 2005

Sell mike to the Chinese and buy this gun from lurker

4. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX

the chinese would send him back due to lack of a work ethic

:-/

5. Eric_in_Nola

Eric_in_Nola New Member

Sep 22, 2006

Cal?

6. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006

It's 9mm. Sorry. Totally forgot that!

7. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    Re: For Sale: Sig P239 9mm with EVERYTHING

Bump AND a price drop! Anyone?

8. Badman400

Badman400 Well-Known Member

Re: For Sale: Sig P239 9mm with EVERYTHING Price d

Sounds like a great deal. I REALLY wish I could take it off your hands, but I'm in the same boat; scrambling to try and make it to the NATS next month.

Good luck! Someone is going to get a very sweet deal here!

Buy with confidence. :cool:

9. alzona

alzona New Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Prescott, AZ

Lurker: Where you located?

10. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004

As I recall, Lurker is in Prescott, AZ. I have to go to Prescott the end of this month and keep telling myself "Down, Boy, The money is for food and rent! The money is for food and rent".

It's a sweet deal.

Dan R

11. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Indeed it is.  If I didn't have a P220 I'd be all over this.  You can't beat these pistols, and 6 mags along with 3 holsters, and especially those Crimson Trace grips really seal the deal.  :cool:

I really can't believe this is still here. And if anyone is on the fence, when it comes to Rob, you won't find a more stand-up guy.

[​IMG]

12. alzona

alzona New Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Prescott, AZ

No crap??  You'll never guess where I live....

Oh man, now I have a dilemma.  This is way more than I've ever spent or was looking to spend on a gun of any sort and I have a wife I'd have to pass this through but it's oddly tempting all the same.  

13. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX

At last years nationals, I actually gave this gun a once over for functionality personally, and will vouch for its. It gets my seal of approval.

14. Zan

Zan New Member

Aug 30, 2009

Have you tried to sell it on sigforum.com?

15. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006

Thanks for all the kind words, guys. Still here, still around. Life keeps me busy...Oy!!

Yes, I'm outside of Prescott, and yes this is still available! :) Let me know what the wife says, and as I said, I'll listen to serious offers. Keep in mind, this is the gun, 6 mags, 3 holsters and laser grips. You really don't need to buy anything else but ammo. ;D No sales tax or FFL fees to fellow AZ residents....

Zan, as I don't have an ISP provided email, I can't join Sigforum. But I had thought of selling it there.... Maybe I won't need to.  :cool:

16. alzona

alzona New Member

Feb 25, 2009
    Prescott, AZ

Not to get too personal, but wife says no. Yesterday we went to Phoenix to get some blood work results on her and let's just say I'll be chewing on a medical bill or two for a while now :-/ I apologize for even showing interest but I also didn't know this was coming on. Whatever the case, good luck with the sale, and I have a couple of friends I will make aware of this for you.

17. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006

Appreciate the honesty, bud! We all know life is what happens, and we all know what's important. :)

As I said originally, this is for sale here, and on gunlistings.org.

Good luck to you and your wife!

18. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006

BTT and I'm about to start splitting this lot up....

:(

19. jbadjones

jbadjones New Member

Feb 28, 2009

Sending you a PM about a possible trade offer. Thanks!

20. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006

Reply PM sent! :cool: :)