SPF Shotgun Shell Reloader

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by c0wbois_girl, Jun 22, 2009.

1. c0wbois_girl

c0wbois_girl New Member

Apr 23, 2009
    This Pacific brand shotgun shell reloader was my great uncle's, and we don't reload, so the information I can give is somewhat limited.  I believe the dyes with it are 12 gauge since he used it to reload for trap shooting, and the shot gun he sold us with it is that.  I have a full photocopy manual with it as well as some basic reloading guides.  A partial bag of Horady Magnum No. 9 hard lead shot, and a packaged accessory that says powder brushing 435 190197 on it, come with as well.   If you have questions, or want more pictures, I am more than happy to provide answers and photos.. but will need some specifics to guide me.  Asking $25.

We'll happily deliver to the national shoot, but are located in Arizona if local pickup works better.  I would be willing to ship this at your expense.. but it would probably be costly.  I don't have a box for it, so if you would like it shipped, let me know and I'll give you some approximate dimentions to go by.  Shipping weight would be between 15 and 20 lbs.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Re: Shotgun Shell Reloader

Bring it to Nationals.
    I'll take it (or one of my boys will) Ya want paid now or then,let me know .
    Joe

3. c0wbois_girl

c0wbois_girl New Member

Apr 23, 2009
    Re: Shotgun Shell Reloader

Thanks Joe. PM sent Re payment.

4. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    All done, your good folks ;)

5. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    Man, don't tell her that! Now I'm gonna have to hear about it all day....

;D :p

6. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006
    Very VERY good folk; all of you.

Thank you.

-Scott