SPF - red dot

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by maierar, Jun 8, 2010.

1. maierar

maierar New Member

May 5, 2009
    I have a Sightmark Mini Shot Reflex sight for sale.  I got it new in Feb. 2009 and have used it occasionally on my S&W model 41. It is in perfect working order with a few scuffs to the edges of the black finish around the hood. It is the smallest and lightest red-dot they make (good for hand guns) and rated at 1000Gs recoil resistance.  Full specs can be seen here:  http://sightmark.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&cPath=3&products_id=8

It will come priority mail with original box, sight cover, and instruction sheet for $55.
    Please PM me if there are any questions I can answer for you.
    [reason]to annotate title - per TP Rules[/reason]

2. cromanos

cromanos New Member

Jul 22, 2008
    Re: FS - red dot

Is this the one with the sensor, or the 3-position switch for Off, medium, & high intensity?

3. maierar

maierar New Member

May 5, 2009

Its the one with the sensor, no switch. Removing the cover turns it on.

4. Re: FS - red dot

Would you consider trades? I have "a few" AR mags and what nots.

5. maierar

maierar New Member

May 5, 2009

I prefer whats to nots.  You could email me to let me know what you have to trade (I dont have an AR). I have Glock, NAA, S&W, KelTec (duh), 1911, Mossberg 20G, snubby 38 and would consider toys for any of them.

6. Re: FS - red dot

I will dig around and see what I can find, and send a pm when I find a few blingy whats.

7. Re: FS - red dot

maierar-

How about:

One like new in package BladeTech 3 position paddle holster? (Right Handed - fits full size 1911) ($53 value)

[​IMG]

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=113748

One like new BladeTech  double mag pouch (hold 2 single stack 1911 style mags): ($18 value)

[​IMG]

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=750032

I got both of these in a trade and I have never used them.   Nothing wrong with them, I just prefer leather.

The look new to me but they might have seen some use.

CJ-  They came from our first trade-  can you recall if they were ever used?

And to sweeten the pot a tad more-

One modified tan Bianchi "Blackwidow" belt holster:  (Right Handed - fits any length 1911)($  ??  value)

I have cut the thumbsnaps off-  it is really more like the Bianchi minimalist now.

(this picture is reversed and shows with the straps)

[​IMG]

http://www.midwayusa.com/viewproduct/?productnumber=111481

Offer Withdrawn

8. maierar

maierar New Member

May 5, 2009

Wow. That's a lot of 1911 stuff. If the person who asked me to wait until his payday (beat you by about an hour) doesn't commit, we'll talk.

9. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Sadly, it would appear that said person failed to follow the rules.

Certainly you do not have to accept any offer for a trade but you and the other interested party are expected to abide by the very well publicized Trading Post Rules.

10. maierar

maierar New Member

May 5, 2009

My apologies for not adhering to the rule more strictly. I assumed that his contacting me by PM and saying that he wanted the sight would suffice. I know that I, and I am quite sure that he, had no intention of violating protocol. I have PMed him asking that he post an "I'll take it on Payday". If he does not I will pursue the trade offers.

11. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Thanks for understanding. In our experience, such arrangements can be problematic.  For example, suppose someone else had followed the rules and posted, "I'll take it".  You would have been obligated to sell to them no matter what you told the other guy and he would have felt slighted.  Had you sold to him anyway, the guy who posted in the thread, as required, would have had a legitimate complaint. All the guy ever needed to do was post "PM sent." That's not asking much.  Keeping everything open and above board avoids the problems inherent with "under the table" deals.  Anyway, I'll clean this up a bit later.  ;)

12. Re: FS - red dot

::)

Offer withdrawn.

13. rhinokrk

rhinokrk New Member

Feb 20, 2008

I'll take it on payday if OP is willing to wait, if not that is fine.

The reason I sent PM only is because I don't expect anyone to wait, if they can sell it today.  I just want to let the OP know there was interested.

My bad and apologies.  

14. maierar

maierar New Member

May 5, 2009

Sold pending funds.

15. rhinokrk

rhinokrk New Member

Feb 20, 2008