*SPF* Price Drop High Noon Holster For Sale *SPF*

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by billjohnso20, Jan 12, 2010.

1. billjohnso20

billjohnso20 Active Member

Dec 7, 2008
    I have a like new High Noon Closing Argument tuckable holster for sale. It is made of quality cowhide with the rough side out. It has a retention adjustment screw and spring steel belt clip. This holster is extremely well made. It was made to fit a 3 inch 1911 but also fits the PF-9 like a glove. I bought it for my PF-9 after finding out any holster built for a 3 inch 1911 would also fit the PF-9. I used it very little simply because I preferred to carry IWB with the P3AT belt clip I put on my PF-9. The only marks on the holster are the molding marks inside the holster which were created when the holster was molded to the 3 inch 1911 as can be seen in pics 4 and 5.

I found it on EBAY brand new. The guy I bought it from ordered it but sold the pistol before the holster was delivered. This holster costs $99.95 brand new plus $12.00 shipping but it takes 6-8 weeks for delivery. I can have this one to you in a matter of days. I paid $75.00 plus shipping for it new. I'll take $50.00 and I'll pay shipping via the USPS. The first, "I'll take it," gets it.

[edit]I honestly thought I had included my location but rereading this post I realized I had not. So, edited to add for those who do not know, I'm in the Kansas City area. A local face-to-face transaction will drop the price $5.00 depending on where you are and where we meet.[/edit]

For more info on this holster: http://www.highnoonholsters.com/Product_Line/Closing_Argument/closing_argument.html.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008
    Re: Price Drop High Noon Holster For Sale

Price dropped from $65.00 to $50.00. I'm paying the shipping.

3. spence13e

spence13e New Member

May 11, 2006
    Kansas

if only i had a gun to fit it and money to go with the gun... bump for a good guy though? except i think it was at the top already.

4. fueliebob

fueliebob New Member

Aug 7, 2006

I'll take it, PM sent

5. billjohnso20

Dec 7, 2008

PM relied to.