SPF  FS: P40 PRICE REDUCED

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by SteveIsGr8, Aug 8, 2010.

1. SteveIsGr8

SteveIsGr8 New Member

May 5, 2010
    I have for sale a P40 in great shape.  The recoil spring and sights are new, as is the trigger shoe and belt clip.  The belt clip is blued and was installed then removed, but never carried with it.  The slide has the bluing worn off in areas but is not rusted.  It also comes with an extra magazine.  Both work great, and this will fire WWB as well as 185gr rounds, (at least for me it has).  I am selling as I am getting back into competition shooting and need a new gun.  I would like $285 shipped to your FFL (they must be able to receive from a private shipper) and I only take US Postal Money Orders.  
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

GUN IS LISTED LOCALLY FOR SALE/TRADE

PF-9 sold locally.

2. guru2sum

guru2sum Well-Known Member

Apr 30, 2005
    Mad City, Wisconsin
    Re: FS/FT P40 and PF-9

Location?

3. SteveIsGr8

SteveIsGr8 New Member

May 5, 2010
    Re: FS/FT P40 and PF-9

Greensboro NC

4. LexLuger

LexLuger New Member

Feb 17, 2010
    Re: FS: P40 PRICE REDUCED

how old is it, how many rounds thru pipe approx., and how much did it cost new? thx

5. SteveIsGr8

SteveIsGr8 New Member

May 5, 2010

How old is it? I never checked.

How many round approx? I've put around 250. Can't say how many before that as I bought it used.

How much did it cost new? I have no idea.

Sorry if I couldn't be more help, it's just that it's an out of production gun that I bought knowing KT would honor the warranty, and so I bought it without much care for any of those questions. If it really matters to you then I suggest you pass on it, as you might be disappointed that it's no hanger queen.

Steve

6. LexLuger

LexLuger New Member

Feb 17, 2010

no problem....thx for the quik reply...1 quik question for kicks...my pf9 has allot of recoil...how much does baby this have? ;D

7. SteveIsGr8

SteveIsGr8 New Member

May 5, 2010

Compared to the PF-9 that I have it's a bit worse, but the PF-9 with +p's is pretty close. I think with the wide grip that the P-40 has it really helps distribute the felt recoil.

8. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana

Pinky extensions on the magazines (P11 extensions fit) help get a full grip for my large hand. But it can still be a handful to shoot. It's the main reason Kel-tec ceased production on this model. I wouldn't recommend it for a range gun, but they are great little .40's! I use mine like my P3AT. A couple mags 3 or 4 times a year to stay competent with it, but no extended shooting. Hope this helps any potential buyers.

9. bunky

bunky New Member

Aug 27, 2008

hope this is here 2 weeks from now.if so IT WILL BE MINE ;)

10. gremlinmt

gremlinmt New Member

Nov 1, 2008

I'll take it.

11. SteveIsGr8

SteveIsGr8 New Member

May 5, 2010
    Re: SPF  FS: P40 PRICE REDUCED

This is SPF. Thanks!