Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Have for sale a blackhawk molle double mag pouch.  Will hold 6 30 round magazines.  Never been used.  Will sell for $20 shipped.  Payment by usps money order or paypal.

·
Registered
322 Posts
Re: Blackhawk AR15 double pouch

sold

·
Super Moderator
17,752 Posts

To whom? Or are you saying you'll take it?

·
Registered
322 Posts

yeah, that's generally what sold means. ill take it

·
Registered
221 Posts
Discussion Starter #7

Actually, sold is generally something only the seller can say unless we are talking about the government and imminent domain!

·
Administrator
31,919 Posts
Re: SPF  Blackhawk AR15 double pouch SPF

ProfPorkchop said:
3wbdriver said:
To whom?  Or are you saying you'll take it?
ProfPorkchop said:
yeah, that's generally what sold means.  ill take it
No, it does not.  A wouldbe buyer cannot announce anything as sold.  All he can do is say, "I'll take it" as the rules specify, and wait for the seller to respond.  That was a violation of the TP rules.  

Furthermore, it is evident that  you had previously violated the TP rules by PMing the seller and not posting in the thread.

greg_f said:
ProfPorkchop:  PM replied to...
2.  In a given For Sale thread, the first posted, "I'll take it" (or words to that effect) has priority.  This assumes that the buyer is willing to pay the asking price.

3.  If you are seeking additional information, making an offer, etc, post "PM or Email sent".  However, this does not secure a place in line nor guarantee that you have bought anything.  For that, you must post, "I'll take it", in the thread.

5.  When a deal has been made, the original poster must edit his first post and put "SOLD" or SPF (sold pending funds) at the beginning of the title of that post.
I stongly suggest you read and follow the very specific and extremely well publicized Trading Post Rules.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts