Special on ArmaLaser Small Block/DeSantis Nemesis

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by armalaser, Sep 9, 2008.

1. armalaser

armalaser New Member

Jul 14, 2006
    Just wanted to let KTOGers know about some news on our laser systems.  First, the ArmaLaser Small Block for the P32 and P3AT now comes with a free DeSantis Nemesis pocket holster.  Before, this was an additional $29 for the holster alone but is now included with every Small Block.

But bigger news is that there will be a new ArmaLaser for the P32 and P3AT  based on our RSS technology that will be launched at SHOT in 2009.  All I can say is that it will have features never seen on a sub-compact laser system and will be priced under $200.  Owners of current systems can use the ArmaLaser Exchange Program to update to that new version at that time if you like.  For info on the program, if you aren't familiar with it, can be found here:
    http://www.armalaser.com/Upgrades_Swap_Models-MODEL_EXCHANGE.html

[​IMG]

Since the new version will be the more expensive system for the P32 and P3AT, we have had a price drop to allow the Small Block to be our entry-level laser sight.  I think you'll be very happy with the price!  Take a look here:
    http://www.armalaser.com/Kel_Tec_P32_P3AT-KEL_TEC_P32_P3AT.html

[​IMG]

As always, we appreciate your support and we are always working to make sure that when choosing a laser for your Kel-Tec, you look to ArmaLaser first.

Rick

2. Bobo

Bobo Active Member Supporter

Jun 13, 2005
    Re: Special on ArmaLaser Small Block/DeSantis Neme

That's great news on the small block model and holster combo with a lower price!
    But we have to wait 'til next year for the new model? :'(

Bobo

3. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006

Maybe I am missing something Rick, but this looks identical to the old one to me?

-Scott

4. armalaser

armalaser New Member

Jul 14, 2006

Scott, the one in the picture is the original Small Block that now comes with the Nemesis at the lower price. The one mentioned will be released at the 2009 SHOT Show and pics will be on our website (and on KTOG) the morning of the show (January 15).

Rick

5. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado

THANKS Rick! Can't beat customer service like that! Great communication and consideration for current owners and possible ones as well! ;-) I'll be waiting with baited breath for the new one! We'll be sending in the wifes smallblock for the upgrade for sure! :cool:

6. gbm5170

gbm5170 New Member

Mar 7, 2006

How could the original ArmaLaser get any better? Green laser and Tactical Light combo? ;) One can dream, can't he?

7. abuck50

abuck50 Well-Known Member

Aug 21, 2008
    NW Ohio

That is a great price! Do they offer one for the PF9?

8. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006

Nope. They offer TWO. Go to www.armalaser.com and take a look.

-Scott

9. abuck50

Aug 21, 2008
    NW Ohio

Thanks for the link Scott, but they do offer one for the PF9! I found it on that link! It cost $169.

Craig

Oh I see what you meant Scott. LOL

10. adamsesq

adamsesq New Member

Dec 25, 2006

Hmm, you must be looking at different things than I. I look at their PF9 page and see one for $159 and one for $179.
    http://www.armalaser.com/Products-Kel_Tec_PF_9.html

-Scott

11. abuck50

Aug 21, 2008
    NW Ohio

You are right. My bad. I am considering getting a PF9 for cold weather carry.

12. engineer88

engineer88 New Member

Nov 26, 2007

I just wanna confirm, you said:

"Since the new version will be the more expensive system for the P32 and P3AT, we have had a price drop to allow the Small Block to be our entry-level laser sight."

So this means you will continue to make both right?

I gotta say, great move on your guys part. I was seriously looking at the CT, but the Nemesis > Galco Pocket and since I like both lasers for different reasons, the price difference more then seals the deal for me. I am saving up over the next couple of paychecks and will definitely be purchasing one of these little gems. :D

Thanks Rick! You guys keep up the good work!!

13. zeke

zeke New Member

Dec 20, 2005

Just got finished ordering mine.

I been wanting to get a laser for the P3AT. I just can't see passing up the deal on these.

Thanks for the info Rick.

14. carmike442

carmike442 New Member

Sep 14, 2004

I sure wish I had the money to get one of these right now. :( Wow, what a deal. :eek:

15. tommyray

tommyray New Member

Sep 2, 2008

Got my AL today. Real ez to install in just a few minutes. The Nemesis holster that comes with it is the perfect pocket holster!
    Am going to the range tomorrow to fine tune the adjustments. (If there's any juice left in the batteries after I've played with it so much) I took it outside and could spot the laser almost 2 blocks away. Very bright! Love the instant on feature. It's great to draw the gun out of the holster and have the laser on when you reach shooting level. After lots of practice, I feel pretty comfortable holstering the p3at in the nemesis with the a round in the pipe and the laser in standby mode. Have drawn from my front pocket over a hundred times tonight with the gun cocked, (snap caps, no ammo) and every time... the gun drew clean, with the holster staying in my pocket, the laser coming on instantly, with no accidental firings. That's the way a conceal weapon should be.
    Can't wait to test it on the range tomorrow. Will let you know how that goes.

First impression is....light...sturdy...bright....SWEET! Thanks Rick at Armalaser for a great product!

16. zeke

zeke New Member

Dec 20, 2005

Mine was waiting in the mail box when I got home from work today. As others have said the install was straightforward and esay.

I did a rough adjustment of the laser spot in the basement then walked back to the range. I shot 4 rounds to see where I was hitting. I was good left to right but about 5 inches low at 10 yards. Used the allen key that came with the armalaser and adjusted the vertical. Shot one round, POI was right where I wanted it.

I shot 30 more rounds, I didn't notice any shift in the POI vs the laser spot.

I'm not one for glowing reviews but this product was well worth the money. Until I tried it out I didn't really see the purpose of a laser on a gun designed for up close and personal. I now see how helpful it is for quick acquisition.

I'm impressed enough that I'll be getting one for the P11/40/357 and another for the P32 that the wife sometimes shoots.

I also like the holster that came with armalaser seems to work great for back pocket carry which is where it's been since I got back from shooting.

Thanks Rick.

17. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado

Congrats on the new toy zeke! Did you also notice how it showed your movement while squeezing the trigger? ;-) I think it's a big help with shooting technique for that reason! :cool:

18. zeke

zeke New Member

Dec 20, 2005

I'm pretty steady if I squeeze the trigger, I did notice when pulling the trigger for rapid shooting when emptying the mag that I was shooting 5 to 6 inches low buy the holes in the paper.

I like the laser spot to get you back up on the target where you want to be.

19. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado

Me too on the getting back on track. It's not only good for SD it's also a great teacher for range use! ;-)

20. wheelguy

wheelguy New Member

May 4, 2007

I'll be trading up too if the new model includes a bright white LED or button-like behavior. I'll be wondering all through christmas what the new one will do ;D