Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 20 of 37 Posts

·
Registered
301 Posts
never even heard about color options yet, not to bad looking, but think i prefer my all black.

may patience be your virtue waiting for the 'good price'. I do hear they are out there. keep lookin.

·
Registered
408 Posts
are we sure that's just not ceracoted?

locally, i can buy a brand new gen newest at $395 any day of the week. i don't know how they have a connection, but they do

KSGs at $995 too. oiy.

other local shop has RFBs at $1300

whyyyyyyyyy

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #6
are we sure that's just not ceracoted?

locally, i can buy a brand new gen newest at $395 any day of the week. i don't know how they have a connection, but they do
Thanks for the insight. I don't have the money now (taxes) but next month I should be in the PMR market @ $400 range.

About the listing, it doesn't say it was aftermarket but then again it doesn't say it came from Kel tec that way either. But I do like the look of the firearm. I'm sure it would look better in my home than anyone else's too:D:D:D

·
Registered
341 Posts
good first post.

turns out, they have "the hookup", i don't know how, or where, but they get EVERYTHING keltec. just wait.
Bummed out I called and the gal I spoke to said sold out and no idea when they would see more. Let me know if you know when they have more in. Been on the search for a PMR for the last 6 months.

·
Registered
408 Posts
i call them every week or so, and ask, then tell people; simple method. you can too :)

i'm waiting for my local guy to get a next gen in, at a better price. bargain hunting is more fun. in the mean time, i have my upgraded model :D

·
Registered
58 Posts
I called to. Thanks for the heads up. It doesn't hurt to try. I looked for their web site and couldn't find one. I am looking for other guns to. They might want to try to promote them self a little.

·
Registered
2,168 Posts
just curious, can you cerokote plastic/polymer? i thought it had to be alloy/steel?
Yes you can cerakote Stiff plastics. It does very well on the glass reinforced nylons. Pretty much all the newer Kel-Tec colored guns are cerakoted. (including this gray one).

·
Registered
47 Posts
Discussion Starter #14
Yes you can cerakote Stiff plastics. It does very well on the glass reinforced nylons. Pretty much all the newer Kel-Tec colored guns are cerakoted. (including this gray one).
So back to the subject is this a production model or was it done after it left?

·
Registered
80 Posts
Seems strange they would make a "special edition" PMR-30 , when they can't keep up with the original "Plain Jane's" demand :confused:

·
Registered
1,510 Posts
KSGs at $995 too. oiy.
heh. i wish i could partake ...

"al's gun and reel, derry, nh"

603-432-2708

tell'em him "a friend sent you" :)
Crap. I called hoping to purchase a KSG and was told they were on order. Thanks for the heads up. If you hear of them having any more, you can just contact me via PM. I'll be sure to let the other guys know ;)

·
Registered
72 Posts
Cultgti said:
Bummed out I called and the gal I spoke to said sold out and no idea when they would see more. Let me know if you know when they have more in. Been on the search for a PMR for the last 6 months.
B&H Gun Rack
235 East Merritt Island Cswy
Merritt Island, FL 32952
Retail: 321-452-1105

This is where I found mine. $395.00 + shipping and they seem to have these in stock most always. Good luck!

·
Registered
80 Posts
B&H Gun Rack
235 East Merritt Island Cswy
Merritt Island, FL 32952
Retail: 321-452-1105

This is where I found mine. $395.00 + shipping and they seem to have these in stock most always. Good luck!
Ordered a PMR-30 from B&H 30 days ago.....and counting ...

1 - 20 of 37 Posts