Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
93 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am looking for magazine holder for the P3AT. The effectiveness of the little pistol would be greatly enhanced with an extra magazine or even two.

I am hoping I can find a belt pouch that looks like a knife case or cell phone case or something which hides the identity of the magazine.

Any individual specific solutions to this issue? Brand name and place you bought would be helpful.

·
Registered
9,432 Posts
Do a little searching 'round here. This topic comes up quite a bit. Any ol' pouch will work. I made an "in the pocket" type that works well. Check out Wally World in the cell phone accesories area.

And if I'm carring my .44...

Oh, and welcome to KTOG. Lots of good info 'round here.

Lop

·
Registered
441 Posts
I can't help you with brand names but I buy all my mag pouches for CCW at the local gunshows from a guy who sells all manner of Cordura cases. Gun cases, knife cases, cell phone cases, range bags, etc. I just try one that looks close by putting the magazine in it and closing the velcro. I've found these for all the guns I've ever CCW'ed...probably around 6 or 7 different guns.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I used the Blackhawk Serpa single stack mag holder, although a bit bulky it looks like a cell phone holder when concealed. But make sure you have your CCW! :)

·
Registered
160 Posts
I have a +1 extension on all my mags. I use an old Leatherman multi-tool sheath for my spare mag carry.

·
Registered
7 Posts
+1 on the Leatherman, that's what I use for belt carry. Fits perfectly with the +1 extension.

For in the pocket carry, I use an old Compaq PDA leather case. 2 mags fit side by side, and the case slips right in my pocket. I can take it out in public, and no one is the wiser. It is very easy to extract a magazine, too. Look around and be creative.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts