Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

21 - 40 of 44 Posts

·
Registered
5,592 Posts
All of them gun stores here have jacked their prices at up and are gouging their customers. It will be awhile before I buy anything local. I'll probably use my stimulus money to pay off debt.

·
Registered
3,070 Posts
my first job we developed unmanned small boats and had to model their behavior in a great many scenarios (mathematical and control systems modeling and simulation). We had that thing following a line segment 'from here to there' snake on a map nearly perfectly (there is always a little overshoot or undershoot in the turns if you have any real speed). Did you have a physics question or something? I know zero about sails beyond that they work with the wind and you can twist them to steer somewhat.

·
Registered
8,538 Posts
Just trying to clear a spare room & dump some stuff on Lop. shhhh...... ;)

·
Registered
1,894 Posts
May be a new water heater for the house. But I don't think that $600 will get a good one installed. Turned 73 last November and don't do home repairs any more. I will have to pay someone to do it for me. :mad::mad::mad:

Steve

P.S. I just got a call from my grandson. He asked if I could help him set up a Texan shotgun shell reloader he just got. Now I am happy. Someone too reload ammo with. 😉😉😉

Reactions: guru2sum

·
Registered
558 Posts
May be a new water heater for the house. But I don't think that $600 will get a good one installed. Turned 73 last November and don't do home repairs any more. I will have to pay someone to do it for me. :mad::mad::mad:

Steve

P.S. I just got a call from my grandson. He asked if I could help him set up a Texan shotgun shell reloader he just got. Now I am happy. Someone too reload ammo with. 😉😉😉
Gas water heater is less than $300.00 and installing it is only a matter of disconnecting gas and water lines and reconnecting them. The hardest part is draining the tank on the old one depending on where it sits. I am 70 and do all my own home repairs. Don't sell yourself short.

·
Registered
2,857 Posts

Steve

One of the worst things about growing older, is paying someone to do things I used to do myself.

Reactions: FLT

·
Registered
2,857 Posts
Gas water heater is less than $300.00 and installing it is only a matter of disconnecting gas and water lines and reconnecting them. The hardest part is draining the tank on the old one depending on where it sits. I am 70 and do all my own home repairs. Don't sell yourself short.
At 70, I still did my home repairs, but at 83, things are harder to do.

Reactions: FLT

·
Registered
7,706 Posts
The bad thing about water heaters, is that the old one weighs 8000 lbs and you have to get it UP the stairs from the basement. The replacement only weighs 50 lbs and it gets to go DOWN the stairs. It's not fair, I tell 'ya!

·
Registered
46 Posts
Guns? What guns? Sold all mine plus ammo to some Christian bikers. Jackets had something Angels on the back.

·
Registered
372 Posts
Looking, looking, looking for a SU16 locally.

·
Administrator
31,985 Posts

·
Registered
8,538 Posts
I'd bet that's not it Oldy. remember, we've not got ours either. :LOL:

21 - 40 of 44 Posts