Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 16 of 16 Posts

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Mirin man hands,
No ****.
English, please. It's hard enough getting an idea across using good language skills in a forum...and you continue to use some made up, teenagers baby talk lingo.

You realize a large portion of KTOG members are over 50 years old...and have no idea what you're trying to say. Spelling is one thing...at least it can be figured out.

In the future, if I see more of it from you I'm going to just edit it out or delete it entirely.

·
Registered
600 Posts
English, please. It's hard enough getting an idea across using good language skills in a forum...and you continue to use some made up, teenagers baby talk lingo.

You realize a large portion of KTOG members are over 50 years old...and have no idea what you're trying to say. Spelling is one thing...at least it can be figured out.

In the future, if I see more of it from you I'm going to just edit it out or delete it entirely.

OK

Translation:

Looks like you have some big hands.
I'm not trying to hit on you.

I did not realize that my lingo irritated you and others so much. Please accept my apology.

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
I did not realize that my lingo irritated you and others so much. Please accept my apology.
I've been a tech guy my entire life. I watched that idiotic "l33t [email protected]" ("leet speak" -- "elite speak") actually develop. I'm no stranger to alternative speak, text speak, etc. But I still had to read it twice to pick up what you were writing.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
4,827 Posts
Mirin man hands,
No ****.
The irritation is simply the time spent interpreting. What is most likely is that you will lose your core audience here, and most will just ignore your input. I, for one, think your posts are worthwhile, but you do need to give us a little less regional/generational vernacular. You would get the same resistance if you tried to address most of us as if we were graduate engineers. Gotta make the message fit the receiver. :)

·
Registered
473 Posts
I for one am 63 and still learning had to go to my spousal dictionary to find out what meh was and what it meant so my degree lies in bs not phd or md. but never too old to learn. Mike

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
BTW a guy at the range let me shoot that FN 5 Seven. WOW little recoil but a killer round. Is the ammo expensive? No experience with it. TIA
$20 - $20 / 50 according to Google.

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

·
Registered
9,652 Posts
I do believe 2400ermott got screwed on this thread.

Nice looking guns there. Not my preferred style, but they look like some solid hitters to me. Since I got that dualing tree, the high cap autos have looked more appealing, I must say.

Lop

·
Premium Member
4,986 Posts
Post haec rex invenit Leonidae etiam turbatio est intelligere. Itaque iam calce in lacum irae.

:D
OK, now that's just funny; I don't care who you are. :D

Peace favor your sword,
Kirk

1 - 16 of 16 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.