Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
2,049 Posts
As always, Oleg does great work. He's one of my favorite photographers. Thanks for sharing.

·
Registered
43 Posts
The second picture down has a custom quad-rail. Does anyone know what was involved in making that? I like the looks of that it.
RW

·
Registered
127 Posts
Discussion Starter #4
The second picture down has a custom quad-rail. Does anyone know what was involved in making that? I like the looks of that it.
RW
I dunno - if you look at the full sized pic, that fore end is sure massive and busy looking, even if you took away the tripod. If that's what appeals to you, fine. I mounted a simple tri-rail to the barrel in front of the stock fore arm.

Maybe the Kel-Tec customer service folks could fill you in on that big unit.....

John Davies
Spokane WA

·
Registered
74 Posts
I think to take full advantage of having a quad rail, he needs to go ahead strap on an LED light on one side and a Laser on the other! (otherwise, what good is the quad in quad rail for?) :p

·
Registered
43 Posts
It does look "busy" doesn't it. I am kinda of a fan of the stock forearm myself. If I happen to come across a second SU16, I might be tempted to change up the looks. Not hang a bunch of stuff off of it.
In the comments below the pics, Oleg gives a little insight on the 300 black-out version. Interesting:):)

1 - 6 of 6 Posts