Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Super Moderator
10,101 Posts
Did you upload the STL file to Thingiverse? :)

I'm currently 3D printing a holder for a foam bowl so my wife can feed her cats without washing a lot of dishes, and without the cats chasing the foam bowls as they slide around on the floor. I love that it took about five minutes to CAD that part and slice it for 3D printing. I need to get back to 3D printing gun stuff. I did 3D print some 5.56mm sabots so I can hopefully shoot AR-15 bullets at near rifle velocity from my 10mm Glock, but haven't made time to work up a load for the Ten556 project.

Attachments

·
Registered
17 Posts
.......great...now I have to find "Desert" ABS spools.

P.s. we won't hold it against you if you want to horde your creations for financial gain...but please consider Thingiverse....so we can fiddle and share.

·
Registered
9 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
honestly was just doing it as a hobby. Didn't think about sharing or selling. Spent total of about a week to get the model together. 9 prototypes. It's still being refined. Wanted to build one and prove to myself that I could. I'm not currently register on thingiverse. Next build is going to be a quad rail! Stay tuned!

·
Premium Member
3,272 Posts
Patent trolling makes making anything too difficult and expensive.
File for patent pending, make your money and get out before the first C&D comes.
U.S.A. needs patent reform NOW!

Reactions: Lee Majors
1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.