Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
Hey everyone. I just got my parts back from ATEiguns where Doug coated my Slide, hammer, Trigger bar and a few other little parts. Before I put it back together I did a nice undercut reduction of the trigger guard. My hand sits a lot higher now.

·
Registered
4,318 Posts
Looks very nice. I especially like the trigger guard undercut. I did something similar to one of mine. Can't move things up a lot, but even a small shift upward of the hand helps the grip a lot, and also helps reduce felt recoil just a bit.

Jim R

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #5
ATEiguns.com did the coating but I did the fitting, reassembly & undercut.

Also, for those of you that are afraid to cut away "Too much" from the trigger guard, don't be. You could cut away at it until it was nearly a few millimeters thin and it wont have any adverse effects. It will not break, the plastic is just too strong. The reason I stopped is because of the feel of it. As thin as I made it, it still has soft & rounded edges.

·
Registered
589 Posts
Hey everyone. I just got my parts back from ATEiguns where Doug coated my Slide, hammer, Trigger bar and a few other little parts. Before I put it back together I did a nice undercut reduction of the trigger guard. My hand sits a lot higher now.
Wow! that is SWEEET.

·
Registered
32 Posts
Discussion Starter #7
I just finished shooting 180 flawless rounds. It was 100% dry and I did not add a single drop of oil during reassembly. Nickle Boron is freakin awesome.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts