SoldF/S Kel-Tec P32

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by rwschill, Apr 26, 2011.

1. rwschill

rwschill New Member

Feb 24, 2008
    SOLDF/S KT P32 with grey frame and blued slide.  
    The original owner stated that it is unfired and it looks great but not sure on that.
    I bought this and decided to go PF-9 instead and have not fired this gun.
    Includes one mag, case, and manual.

2. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Well, I'm confused. No replies on this thread, no mention of being for sale anywhere else but it says it's sold/for sale.

Wonder which it is ?

Dan R

3. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana
    Yup.  Another partial reader....................   ::)

RULE #1

4. rwschill

rwschill New Member

Feb 24, 2008
    This P32 was sold locally. He may have seen it on KTOG

5. danielpotts81

danielpotts81 New Member

Apr 15, 2011
    what everyone is getting at when u posted you didnt post that you were going to be also selling it locally. why cant people read the rules. Even before i could get into the section i knew the rules cause i read everyone else who was getting posted about not following them.

6. rwschill

rwschill New Member

Feb 24, 2008
    When I first posted this item I included my e-mail address which is my normal practice and where the inquiry came from.
    When a fellow member on this site reminded me that e-mail addresses should not be included
    I fixed that but a local had already seen the posting with the e-mail address.
    When I sell again I will read a little more carefully.

7. RobzKT

RobzKT Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas
    If the buyer saw your email address here, he/she must have also been a KTOG member. He/She should have posted an "I'll Take It", even though it was going to be a local sale. In the future, remind the buyer to post here too. This is Kinda why all transactions are supposed to communicate via the Sale threads. :)

Who's the member who purchased without posting an "I'll Take It"?
    They also need a Wet Noodle Flogging! :)

8. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    If the buyer saw your email address here, he/she must have also been a KTOG member.  He/She should have posted an "I'll Take It", even though it was going to be a local sale.  In the future, remind the buyer to post here too.  This is Kinda why all transactions are supposed to communicate via the Sale threads.  :)

Who's the member who purchased without posting an "I'll Take It"?
    They also need a Wet Noodle Flogging!  :)[/quote]

This  [smiley=smiley_up.gif]   It doesn't matter where the inquiry came from.  Only registered members with 25 or more posts can even see this forum so obviously your buyer is a member who violated the rules by not posting in the thread as required.  Dealing with a member who violates the rules is a violation on your part. The rules are plain and extremely well marked with giant plackards on the main index page and again on the Trading Post index page. There is no excuse.

9. danielpotts81

danielpotts81 New Member

Apr 15, 2011
    I think that's the best I've heard it said yet.

10. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Sadly TX has to say that kind of thing all the time so he's gotten quite good at it.

CJ

11. danielpotts81

danielpotts81 New Member

Apr 15, 2011
    im thinking if they dont read them and do the stuff their not surpose to do 1 time zero post count. 2nd time bye bye. after all the times ive seen TX have to get onto them just by reading what other have done wrong they should know. good job TX on trying to keep this place in order for the few that have read and foolow the rules

12. rwschill

rwschill New Member

Feb 24, 2008
    Hey guys, I said next time I will do things correctly and now I am being berated by a member that joined 13 days ago. I have been a member for
    years, just don't sell many Kel Tecs even though I own several of them.
    I think one page on this should be enough, I get the point.

13. danielpotts81

danielpotts81 New Member

Apr 15, 2011
    Your right maybe I did take it to far but its not just you. Its also all the other that have done the same thing. Just cause I joined 13 days ago doesn't mean anything I read the stuff here before I bought my first keltec thasts how I made my choice. I joined this site because I liked how it made up my mind on buying one. Sorry if I seemed rude or out of place I will try to keep it done from now on

14. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    [highlight]ZERO post count applied to seller/violator.  If I knew who the buyer was, that failed to even post in this thread, he would likely be banned (period). [/highlight]

To this poster, there is another rule that applies...
    We appreciate that you were trying to be hepful.  However, the violation had already been pointed out, more than once.  Piling on with 4 replies accomplishes little of merit.

15. randyr5

randyr5 New Member

Mar 24, 2009
    If the buyer saw your email address here, he/she must have also been a KTOG member.  He/She should have posted an "I'll Take It", even though it was going to be a local sale.  In the future, remind the buyer to post here too.  This is Kinda why all transactions are supposed to communicate via the Sale threads.  :) [/quote]

What if the buyer wants to remain anonymous? Some buyers might not want it to be known publicly that they purchased a firearm, for whatever reason. Isn't that what PM's are for? The seller can then post "Sold to a KTOG member" or something to that effect. Requiring the buyer to post is unnecessary and childish, IMO.

16. RobzKT

RobzKT Well-Known Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas
    What if the buyer wants to remain anonymous?  Some buyers might not want it to be known publicly that they purchased a firearm, for whatever reason. Isn't that what PM's are for?  The seller can then post "Sold to a KTOG member" or something to that effect.  Requiring the buyer to post is unnecessary and childish, IMO.[/quote]
    Refer back to Rule 2
    If a buyer wants to stay anonymous/not abide by the rules, they probably need to trade elsewhere.  :)

17. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Then what would keep someone from PMing, "I'll take it," only to have the buyer not honor that and decide to sell to a friend, relative or someone who simply PMed or emailed  and offered more money after the fact.  A seller might log on to find several PMs.  In all fairness, should they be able to pick and choose thus screwing the first respondent and rightful buyer?  With no post in the thread, how would anyone know who PMed first?  Then we get to try to straighten it out.   Think that hasn't happened?  Think again.  The rules are designed to keep everything above board and lessen the need for us to get involved.  When followed, they work exceptionally well.  

And IMO, criticizing something with which you have no experience, zero responsibility, and have obviously not thought out at all... well, I've got your "childish and unnecessary."  When you have to run an internet forum online classified section, run it  however you like.  If you don't like the way we run this FREE service to our members, which requires a lot of time and energy, that too is covered in the rules: