SOLDF/S Kel Tec P-11 w/7 mags

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by rwschill, May 7, 2010.

1. rwschill

rwschill New Member

Feb 24, 2008
    SOLDFor sale KT P-11.  The slide and the (7) mags have been nickel plated by Jack Fuselier.  All mags  have the extension on the bottom.
    It also has KT nite sights, rubber grip sleeve, box and manual. Very nice 9MM pistol and matching mags all in excellent condition.
    The plating/polishing by J. Fuselier, KT nite sights, and mag extensions cost well over $200 alone.

P-11 with no issues and all extras for SOLD shipped.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Re: F/S Kel Tec P-11 w/7 mags

I will take it.

PM sent requesting payment info. If you are in Arizona this can be FTF, otherwise transfer will be through my FFL, R Guns and Collectibles in Lake Havasu City, AZ.

Dan R

3. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Oooo...  That's a great deal on a nice gun and mags.  :cool:

4. theduke

theduke Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2005
    Warminster Pa

If I didnt already have 2-P11's, it would have been mine. I saw this earlier today. That is a nice deal.

5. Plus_One

Plus_One New Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Great deal on a nice gun and mags, congrats.

What was the posted asking price?

6. theduke

theduke Well-Known Member

Dec 1, 2005
    Warminster Pa
    IIRC, $300.

7. Plus_One

Plus_One New Member

Jan 2, 2009
    Duke, thanks for the IIRC price. That's a fantastic deal, congrats to the lucky buyer.

Seller, if that sale should fall through for any reason, I will be your backup buyer. Please IM me if it should fall through and we'll make payment/shipping arrangements. If not, congrats again to both parties.

8. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Payment and FFL is on it's way throught the snail mail system, I post this only to let all the others who are lining up hoping the deal falls through know that it's a done deal and has been sold.

I've got a P11 that was plated by Jack but don't have any plated mags so this one is exactly right what I wanted.  AND with Night sights.  Really looking forward to getting this one.

Sorry, guys, there's no line forming, nothing to see here, you will just have to read it and weep !!!!! ;D

Dan R

9. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Received both the gun (through my FFL) and the mags via USPS today and, WOW, I am blown away. This is awsome.

Bob, you said the gun was plated and had nite sights, you didn't mention that in addition to the hogue Hand all it also has a trigger shoe and a steel guide rod. And, on top of that Jack has done his usual fantastic job of plating a tastefully melted slide.

I'm super pleased and want everyone to know that should rwschill decide to sell anything in the future, You can deal with confidence.

Thank you, again, for a super gun and a great experience

Dan R