SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by burley, Nov 11, 2009.

1. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    SOLD PFLimited time offer;
    Sub 2000 9 mm for sale. Comes with standard forearm and compact forearm and 2 KT 10 round magazines. Also comes with a KT S&W mag holder for stock and Factory box. This is a great S2K (ask anyone who shot it at the KTOG National Meets 1 or 2 ;)

335.00 Firm ( add up the extras,this is a great price) , shipped/insured to your FFL
    All KTOG rules apply. Don't know 'em read em !
    Seller retains the right to refuse any offer.

compact forearm
    [​IMG]
    standard forearm
    [​IMG]
    Ape Grip on tube
    [​IMG]

[​IMG]

Questions , ask quick... ;)

1st I'll take it gets it , this sale will only be posted thru Midnight 11/13 - after that no offer will be considered (if ya need more time PM me with offer before end of sale). USPS money order required.
    Respond with 'I'll take it' with in 12 hours of this post and I'll throw in a KT Pic rail (21.20 retail #SUB397)

2. coachteet

coachteet New Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Re: Sub 2000 - 9mm in S&W mag plus extras

Gahhh!! I'll take it, but my FFL wont accept shipment from private individuals. Can you ship from your FFL?

3. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Re: Sub 2000 - 9mm in S&W mag plus extras

Was planning to anyway :D, I'll have a PM to you with some info  ;) My guy will want you guys info too as he only gives his FFL to another FFL
    You get the Pic rail part # sub397 too for being so fast(maybe a couple other extras if I can find em )

thanks

4. coachteet

coachteet New Member

Mar 10, 2008
    Re: SOLD PF ***Sub 2000 - 9mm in S&W mag plus extr

$ sent. LMK when you get it!

5. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas

Will do. Package will be wraped up and to my FFL for shipping on receipt ... ;)

6. chrisjoffe

chrisjoffe New Member

Oct 19, 2009

Btw.... as far as I know, rifles only need to be sent TO an FFL. They don't need to be FROM an FFL.

7. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas

Unless the buyer's FFL won't accept shipment from a non-FFL  ;) His don't

Thanks anyways :) , but BTDT a bunch.
    As long as we're giving tips ; a FFL can be cheaper to use in some circumstances. Say on a handgun he can send it USPS(say 20$) where I'd have to overnight thru UPS or EdEx for 50+ $ . My guy charges 10$ or less for transfers (right now he owes me 2 :D)

8. coachteet

coachteet New Member

Mar 10, 2008

My FFL requires they be sent from FFL. It also ends up being cheaper a lot of times to send it that way.

9. 3wbdriver

3wbdriver Moderator Staff Member

Nov 2, 2005
    Louisiana

Legally you're probably right. But my best local FFL requires it, and for what little he charges me to do the transfer I'm not about to complain. He's just CHA. ;)