(SOLD) Yugoslavian M57 Tokarev

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Checker4Tix, Jul 21, 2009.

1. Checker4Tix

Checker4Tix Active Member

Aug 6, 2007
    I bought this pistol at the first gun show I managed to attend after recovering from my round of Pneumonia earlier this year. I just had to buy something and this beautiful pistol followed me home. But, in reality there are other things I want more so I've decided to let this one go. I have shot exactly one box of ammo (72 rounds total) through it with no failures of any sort. It is also absolutely, positively cosmoline free! It will be shipped to you clean and ready for the range!

The Yugo Tok's are a cut above other Tokarev's. They are generally newer, accept 9 round magazines (one round more than other Tok's) and have traditional 1911 styled thumb safeties. (They weren't born this way, though. The safeties were installed so they could be imported into the US.) Yugo Tok's have not been imported in very large quantities and the better ones may eventually have collector value. The bore on this one is very bright and shiney and shows no signs of pitting or corrosion. The bluing is very nice, and aside from a bit of holster wear on the exterior finish this pistol appears to have been used little. It also has an attractive Yugoslavian crest on the top of the slide near the rear sight - not all Yugo Tok's have this crest. This pistol was by far the best of the 5 TT-33 styled Tokarev's I saw the day I bought it, two of which were Yugo's, and all of which, other than this one, had some minor flaws in the barrel.

This pistol also has a serial number under 1000, and has matching numbers on all parts!

Included in this sale are:
    - The pistol itself
    - The leather holster that came with it - signed, apparently, by its original "owner."
    - Two 9 round magazines
    - The cleaning rod which rides inside the holster
    - Three boxes of surplus ammo - 216 rounds total. The ammo is slightly corrosive and so care must be taken when cleaning.

I'm asking $350, shipped to your FFL. Payment by money order or cashier's check only, please. (Actually, I'll probably send the ammo directly to your home, or other preferred address, separately.)

Also, I live in the Dayton, OH, area. I'm willing to drive a bit to meet you for a FTF cash only sale to another Ohio resident. The price in this case will be $325. FTF transactions will also require your allowing me to see your drivers license and write your license number down on a sales receipt. I'll give you a copy of the receipt and my copy will go straight into my safe at home.

Here are some pictures...

All items in the sale.
    [​IMG]

A close-up shot of the crest.
    [​IMG]

Signature on the holster.
    [​IMG]

Close-up shot of one of the ammo boxes.
    [​IMG]

For higher resolution images of the pistol itself, please click on the following links.
    Yugoslavian Tokarev RIGHT hand side image.
    Yugoslavian Tokarev LEFT hand side image.

Thanks for looking!

2. Checker4Tix

Aug 6, 2007
    Re: WTS Yugoslavian M57 Tokarev (7.62x25mm)

Price dropped to $325, shipped. This reflects what I have in this gun and the ammo. I'll pay for shipping.

Keep in mind that I've cleaned out all the cosmoline and function tested this pistol. Out of the only 72 rounds I fired there were no failures of any sort.

Also keep in mind that 7.62x25mm ammo is the least expensive surplus ammo you can find right now.

Thanks for looking!

3. Checker4Tix

Aug 6, 2007

[​IMG]

4. wd40

wd40 New Member

May 2, 2007

PM sent...

5. Checker4Tix

Aug 6, 2007

PM returned.

SOLD!

Thanks to all for looking!