"SOLD"Yugo SKS 59/66 Plus 1000+ rounds of ammo

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by David_S, Feb 14, 2011.

1. David_S

David_S New Member

Dec 7, 2009
    A family member heard I was selling and purchased the rifle and ammo.

This is a nice Yugo 59/66 SKS that shoots very well and appears to have matching numbers. The bore is dark as most of these yugos models are but the rifling is good and it shoots accurately. At least as accurate as my skills allow . I am not a collector nor an expert so I am hesitant to state a grade of the condition. I have posted a few images but I have more images HERE or I can email images to interested parties. The images represent the gun in it's current condition. Included with the rifle are the ammo pouches shown and 1050 rounds of ammo. 960 rounds of wolf 124 GR HP military classic and 90 rounds of wolf black box 122 GR FMJ , 80 rounds being on stripper clips. Ammo can is not included in the sale. I have no other gun in 7.62x39 caliber so I want to sell the gun and ammo together rather than separate. This would make a nice combo to stash away or as a shooter. I live in northern Ashland County Ohio and could meet off of I-71 in Ashland and I also work close to the I-90 Detroit road exit for those in the Cleveland area. Reason for selling is because I have other firearms and I would like to replenish the funds recently spent on a Ruger Mark III that I purchased for target shooting. I can only do a ftf sale on this and will require an Ohio ID to verify buyers age and residence. Price is $500 for the gun and ammo. I may be willing to drive up to 100 miles to meet up as long as it is inside the state and buyer is willing to send a good faith deposit.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. David_S

David_S New Member

Dec 7, 2009
    Re: FS (Ohio) Yugo SKS 59/66 Plus 1000+ rounds of

Price reduced to $450. Also open to trades. Not looking for anything in particular but let me know what yolu have. No kids or ex-wives please ;D