-SOLD WTS/T 1st Gen P32 Fobus ankle holster SOLD-

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by CJP32, Feb 7, 2011.

1. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    I have a Fobus ankle holster for a 1st Generation P32, it's in great shape and comfortable.   However ankle carry just isn't for me.   It fits my P32 nicely but it won't fit a 2G P3at, not sure about a 2G P32.   I looked on the Fobus web page and I can't find this model so I guess they don't make them anymore.   MSRP is $45 for similar models.   I can't seem to find my camera but it looks similar to this one:
    http://www.fobusholster.com/products/KEL_TEC_32_380_P3AT_EVOLUTION_ANKLE_HOLSTER-1221-0.html

$25 $20 shipped to lower 48.   Money order, Paypal or personal check are all fine.   I'll ship asap when payment clears.

I would consider trades for several different accessories including; PF9 mag, P3at 9 round mag or a standard mag with a +1 installed.   I might also be interested in a quality pocket holster for PF9 or P3at.   Let me know what you've got to trade.

All trading post rules will be followed, please make sure you've read them.   It's not for sale anywhere but KTOG.   Thanks for looking.

2. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008
    Re: WTS/T 1st Gen P32 Fobus ankle holster KTP-32

Bump with price drop.

3. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004

I doubt I can handle walking around with a gun stuck to my ankle, either, and I'll probably wind up shaking my leg every couple of steps thinking there's some dog crap on my shoe and I need to get it off but >>>>

I'll take it !

Shoot me an e-mail and I'll paypal you the money. I'm gonna be out of town for Weds to Friday so if I don't get your e-mail before tomorrow it'll be Friday before I can send the money.

Later

Dan R

4. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008

SPF

PM sent.

5. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Re: -SPF WTS/T 1st Gen P32 Fobus ankle holster SPF

Payment should be there ( I found a public computer, hope I can wipe out my passwords !)

Appreciate the trade

Dan R

6. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Re: -SOLD WTS/T 1st Gen P32 Fobus ankle holster SO

Received the holster in today's mail, sending it Priority at your expense was a stand up nice thing to do.

The holster is far nicer than I had imagined, I am very pleased and want everyone to know that CJP32 ROCKS !!!

Thanks again

Dan R

7. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008

Thanks for the kind words Dan, it was my pleasure. I hope it works well for you.
    Couldn't have gone better.

CJ

8. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach

Now THAT'S the way the Trading Post is supposed to work!

Nice! [smiley=thumbsup.gif]

9. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004

My thoughts exactly !!

Oh, and by the way, for those people that were curious this particular model will not fit a second generation P32. The shape of the front is blunt, not angled like on the first generation. Strange thing is that I have two pocket holsters in which the two generations interchange freely. I think that if a holster is shaped for a second gen then a first gen will fit it but not the other way around.

Dan R