*SOLD* WTS KELTEC PF9 SN:RJKxx PLUS EXTRAS

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by sim_672, May 5, 2011.

1. sim_672

sim_672 New Member

Feb 12, 2010
    HI ITS WITH A HEAVY HEART THAT I POST THIS :(  BUT DUE TO THE COST OF FUEL AND FOOD AND THE WIFE BEING OUT OF WORK WE NEED THE MONEY, SO THATS GOOD FOR YOU :)

GRIP HAS BEEN DURACOATED BLUE TITANIUM BY GOLDENLOKI AND THE RECEIVER HAS HAD THE RELIABILITY PREP FROM GOLDENLOKI AS WELL.  THE SLIDE IS BRAND NEW BLUED FROM KELTEC ( THE OLD ONE HAD GONE THRU GOLDENLOKI AS WELL BUT LATER DEVELOPED THE CRACK IN THE SLIDE STOP AREA SO I GOT IT REPLACED) THE NEW SLIDE ALSO CAME WITH A NEW FIRING PIN W/SPRING AND EXTRACTOR/SPRING/FRANKEN BOLT.  ALOS THE MAG RELEASE AND THE SLIDE STOP W/SPRING ARE NEW.  I HAVE PUT 100 FLAWLESS ROUNDS DOWN RANGE SINCE ALL THESE REPLACEMENTS.

ACCESSORIES INCLUDE: 4 7 ROUND KELTEC MAGS, 1 OWB MICH ROSEN 5JR EXP LEATHER HOLSTER ($85) AND 4 WEEK WAIT,  1 HEDLEY HOLSTERS LEATHER POCKET HOLSTER (65) ( WHEN I HAD MY CRIMSON TRACE LASER I REMOVED THE BOTTOM RIVET SO I COULD USE THE HOLSTER WITH THE LASER, WORKS FINE WITHOUT THE LASER AS WELL AND I FOUND THAT IT DRAWS ALOT SMOOTHER, BUT YOU COULD ALWAYS POP A NEW RIVET IN THERE) IM ALSO THROWING IN A KHOLSTER IWB KYDEX HOLSTER AS WELL (THIS IS THE HALF MOON SIZE) FOR THE PF9.

WOULD LIKE TO GET $275 FOR EVERYTHING, IF YOUR A RESIDENCE OF MAINE WE CAN JUST GET TOGETHER I LIVE IN THE PORTLAND AREA.  OTHERWISE I GUESS IT WILL HAVE TO GET SHIPPED TO DEALER IN YOUR AREA FOR PICKUP.

PLEASE FEEL FREE TO ASK ANY QUESTIONS AND I DO ACCEPT PAYPAL!

PS. FORGOT TO MENTION THAT THE ONLY MOD TO THE GUN IS THE ERASER TRIGGER STOP MOD!  REALLY IMPROVES ACCURACY BELIEVE IT OR NOT!

[​IMG]

2. RobzKT

RobzKT Active Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas
    Re: WTS KELTEC PF9 SN:RJKxx PLUS EXTRAS

With as many members looking for a PF-9, this shouldn't last long!
    Is this being offered on any other Forums, or Locally, or just here?

3. sim_672

sim_672 New Member

Feb 12, 2010

at this time just here on the ktog because i know members can appreciate it, my next step is to bring it to a local gun shop and sell it on consignment.

4. LostBits

LostBits Member

Apr 11, 2011

PM'd

5. Profirefighter

Profirefighter New Member

Apr 10, 2011
    Hanceville, Alabama
    Re: WTS KELTEC PF9 SN:RJKxx PLUS EXTRAS new price!

pm sent

6. sim_672

sim_672 New Member

Feb 12, 2010

profirefighter pm'd you back!

7. Profirefighter

Apr 10, 2011
    Hanceville, Alabama

I will take it if still available. I sent a pm, but might be a day late. If you still have it let me know. Thanks, Terry

8. sim_672

sim_672 New Member

Feb 12, 2010
    SOLD TO PROFIREFIGHTER :)

PM'D NEEDED INFO

9. Profirefighter

Apr 10, 2011
    Hanceville, Alabama
    Thank you Simmie. I will get to town tomorrow and see my FFL and get a USPS money order mailed to you. I appreciate your patience with me. We had a bad tornado April 27th and it has been quite hectic around here.

10. Profirefighter

Apr 10, 2011
    Hanceville, Alabama
    Picked up the PF-9 yesterday afternoon. Looks great. Hope to get to shoot it tomorrow. Love the Mitch Rosen holster. Thanks a lot for the great deal and also the wonderful communications during the transaction. :)

11. Profirefighter

Apr 10, 2011
    Hanceville, Alabama
    Shot it today. Run one mag through it with zero problems. Really like the eraser trigger overtravel stop. Think I will put one on my other PF-9. Thanks again Simmie for a great deal.

12. sim_672

sim_672 New Member

Feb 12, 2010
    i was very impressed with the difference that trigger stop makes! glad your like it! ill be buying another one at the end of the summer :)

13. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    thank you to all parties who managed to be able to follow the simple rules.

nice to see things can work as intended

14. Profirefighter

Apr 10, 2011
    Hanceville, Alabama

You are welcome. Just good communication. Simmie was really great in keeping me informed. And I tried to do the same for him. Sorta like the golden rule. :)