SOLD/WTS:Kel Tec P-32 Local Pickup Only!!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Cetlek, Jan 24, 2011.

1. Cetlek

Cetlek New Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Up for sale is a Kel-Tec P-32 with finger extension,Hogue grip,Kel Tec hard case,23 rounds of Fiocchi FMJ 73 gr ammo,Black Hawk size 3 pocket holster and belt clip for LOCAL PICKUP ONLY Broward County Florida Area.I've put exactly 750 rds thru her, only problem I had with it was hammer spring broke and took it to local gunsmith(I have paperwork to show it was professionally repaired and clip was professionally installed) and he put on a new one from Kel-Tec and he also installed the belt clip after repair ran 50 rds thru her and no problems at all brought her home cleaned her real nice now shes he here.Asking only $150 Must have valid drivers license and CCW permit Thanks!
    [​IMG]

2. Cetlek

Cetlek New Member

Jul 25, 2010
    Re: WTS:Kel Tec P-32 Local Pickup Only!!South Flor

Price drop!!!!Asking $125 now :eek:

3. jb1dsl

jb1dsl New Member

Wish you were a little further north and I was a little further south, I would take it off your hands. I live in a N. florida just west of Tallahassee.

4. Cetlek

Cetlek New Member

Jul 25, 2010

I hear ya!!!It's a cool gun, just need the money to put towards my range gun

5. jb1dsl

jb1dsl New Member

Well if you decide to ship or head north, holler at me.

6. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach
    Your subject line was edited to say SOLD, but there are NO "I'll take it's" posted.

And you don't say it's listed for sale off forum.

What's the deal...can't read the rules?

>:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(

7. jimwiggs

jimwiggs Well-Known Member

Aug 23, 2006
    Cocoa, FL
    Must not have sold.

I'LL TAKE IT FOR $125

I am in Cocoa, PM me with phone number, location and mutually convenient time to pick-up.

Jim