SOLD - WTS - Armalaser RSS - SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by OneTuza, Mar 14, 2009.

1. OneTuza

OneTuza New Member

May 30, 2008
    This is an Armalaser RSS purchased about 9 months ago from Campbell's Sports for $153
    It was subsequently sent back to Armalaser and factory modified for me by reducing the sensitivity and by removing the sensor material from the left side, so if you're a lefty, forget it.
    I further adjusted the sensitivity a bit by covering the right sensor with black nail polish until I got it where I want it. It has had about 6 1/2 months of use considering the downtime at Armalaser and two months downtime while my slide was at CRR being refinished.

Comes with all original parts, wrenches, alternate "strobe" backplate, instructions, etc.
    Also comes with two blank laser housings that I received from Armalaser, intending to send them to holster makers so they could modify a holster for me. You will probably need new batteries.

Reduced price = $90 + you pay actual shipping + insurance if desired.

View RSS here: http://i296.photobucket.com/albums/mm199/onetuza/ktog/DSCN2938.jpg

2. Rubb

Rubb New Member

Jun 19, 2006
    Re: WTS - Armalaser RSS - $100 - Free Shipping

Man!! I'd be all over this if it would work with the XD.

I emailed Rick to ask a while back when another RSS came up for sale.
    He replied quickly and to me that speaks volumes.
    It may work on other models, Rick can tell you for sure.

3. OneTuza

OneTuza New Member

May 30, 2008
    Re: WTS - Armalaser RSS

Not that I know squat, but that just doesn't make any sense to me. I would think this would fit on any handgun with a picatinny rail and then be sighted in.

Heck, I just tried it on my full-sized S&W M&P 9mm and it works fine. We ARE talking about self defense at +- 21 feet here, no?

If it doesn't fit or sight in on a gun other than the Kel-tec PF-9, I will offer a full refund within 30 days, if buyer pays for return shipping.

4. Rubb

Rubb New Member

Jun 19, 2006
    Re: WTS - Armalaser RSS for PF-9  $100 Free Ship

Sorry if my comment read different than intended OT

I wasn’t trying to steer anyone away from the RSS.
    I was just trying to pass along the information I had.
    I have no idea about the accuracy at said distance; I just went with the answer I was given by Rick.
    Actually I thought my post would help with the sale, seeing that a buyer could get accurate answers from the man himself….quickly.

The RSS is a great product and Rick is a stand up guy.
    This is a good deal for a potential buyer IMHO.

All the best

5. OneTuza

OneTuza New Member

May 30, 2008
    Re: WTS - Armalaser RSS

I wasn't responding to your comment as much as Rick's. No harm, no foul. Hope it sells, I need a holster!

6. OneTuza

OneTuza New Member

May 30, 2008
    Re: WTS - Armalaser RSS - New Pricing - $90

C'mon guys. I can't give this thing away. :'(

7. OneTuza

OneTuza New Member

May 30, 2008