*SOLD* Sub-2000 Trigger Fire Sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by P_Bros, Mar 8, 2010.

1. P_Bros

P_Bros New Member

Mar 3, 2009
    Due to the marriage and relocation of half of the P-Bros Sub-2000 trigger-making team, I no longer have the time to do the work to make these triggers in a timely fashion for sale. So I am liquidating my remaining inventory of unfinished parts along with a few finished parts as shown below:

[​IMG]

I have 150 unfinished triggers as they came from the machine shop. They will function in the gun as-is, but are quite rough and not very pretty. It takes me about 30-45 minutes of hand sanding to make one nice enough to either sell as an unfinished trigger or to prep for anodizing. I also have 6 triggers that have been finished in various anodized colors (one is just polished).

This is where I was previously selling them in the trading post:
    http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1239480828/0#0

I want to sell the entire set to someone who is interested in finishing and selling them. I will include the electronic copy of the installation instructions that we created. I have approximately $700 invested in just the machining of the blank parts. I will take $300 OBO.

Thanks

2. GoldenLoki

GoldenLoki New Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Re: Sub-2000 Trigger Fire Sale

I will take them.

PM inbound.

GL

3. burley

burley Well-Known Member

Nov 26, 2006
    Kansas
    Good job GL,make note Burley wants one when your ready to sell some ;)

4. cromanos

cromanos New Member

Jul 22, 2008
    I just want that gold-anodized one in the middle!

5. GoldenLoki

GoldenLoki New Member

Dec 6, 2008
    I'd like to get my hands on them and play with 'em for awhile before I sell any.

You know, line 'em up like little soldiers and knock them down with my Hot Wheels HumVee etc.

But fear not, I will eventually tire of my new toys and make them available to the KTOG community.

GL (vroom, vroom... screech.... CRASH!!!)

6. LowCapacity

LowCapacity New Member

Feb 22, 2009
    Please let us know when you'll be selling them!

7. GoldenLoki

GoldenLoki New Member

Dec 6, 2008
    Triggers arrived exactly as described!

Thanks P_Bros :)

GL