*SOLD* Sub-2000 goodies for sale

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by poppo, May 19, 2009.

1. poppo

poppo Active Member

Jul 3, 2008
    <edit> The sight and muzzle brake fit on a 9mm sub-2000 for sure. I don't know about the .40

As I mentioned, I am selling my sub-2000. Since it is now back to factory specs, I have the following items for sale. I really just want to sell it as a package since it's a 30 mile drive to the post office. So what I have is:

1 A Hi-Point sight already reamed out to fit on the sub-2000. It has the fiber optic rod on the top.
    2 An extra Hi-Point sight not modified.
    3 That 'rare' Hi-Point muzzle brake I found (picture of it mounted below, (and there is a thread on it somewhere). It is already reamed out to fit the knurls. I never did shortened the set screws or look for shorter ones though.
    4 A 'standard' black metal trigger.
    5 A custom charging handle I milled out when testing a theory. Works pretty good IMO and has a nice grip.

$60.00 shipped. CONUS only. Discreet PayPal only. (list as misc parts)

First 'I'll take them' posted in this thread gets them, and I will PM payment info.  If you don't want everything, just resell the stuff you don't.  :)

BTW, if there is anyone in the San Antonio area looking for a Sub-2000 9mm that takes Beretta 92 mags, let me know.

[​IMG]

Sub-2000 not included. ;) Picture just to show muzzle brake installed.

[​IMG]

2. SupermanG

SupermanG New Member

Jan 14, 2009
    Re: Sub-2000 goodies for sale

Ill take them,  They will fit my .40 SW Subby wont they? email me at ngoodman@bellsouth.net and we can exchange info.  I have paypal.

3. poppo

poppo Active Member

Jul 3, 2008

They are yours, but I would like to check and confirm that they will fit. So give me a few minutes to check a couple of threads.

4. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004

You can deal with confidence, poppo is a man of his word. If you get your items as fast as I got my scope and red dot sight, you will be on the range shooting 'em this week !!!!!!

Dan R

5. poppo

poppo Active Member

Jul 3, 2008

I'm waiting on SupermanG to decide if he still wants them as I don't know if the sights/brake will work on a .40 without more grinding. So if anyone wants to call seconds if that falls though, go ahead.

6. SupermanG

SupermanG New Member

Jan 14, 2009

Yes, Poppo. I will commit to the purhase. PM posted to you for my address.