Sold- Ruger Stainless Blackhawk 357 (custom grips) trade or sale (MS)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by Tennjed, Jul 18, 2011.

1. Tennjed

Tennjed New Member

Apr 13, 2011
    Sorry I forgot to mention that I will take $450 for a FTF cash deal. THAT IS GUN,GRIPS, and AMMO The $525 is shipped to FFL dealer. The reason for the big difference in price is that I will have to do 2 shipments since my offer includes a firearm and ammo.

I can meet in the Desoto county or Memphis area or will drive if not to far just let me know.

I have a Stainless Ruger New Model Blackhawk 357 mag 6 1/2" barrel that is in great condition.

Will consider any 45 colt or 45 acp or 454 casull. I would pay reasonable difference in cash or vise versa and will sale cash $525

I perfer a FTF trade in north mississippi (memphis) area (where I live) or central Mississippi (Bastesville, Grenada, Winona) since I travel there a lot. But would consider shipping to your FFL,

I am looking for a Stainless New Model Blackhawk or Old Model Vaquero in 45 colt. Will consider any 45 colt or 45 acp or 454 casull. I would pay reasonable difference in cash or vise versa and will sale cash $525

The 357 is in great shape. Wonderful shooter, but really hasn't been shot a whole lot. I have kept it in great shape. I have started reloading lately and while I have other 357's I have only one 45 colt and would like to pick up another. I hate to let this gun go, but something has to right?

It has georgous custom oak grips that I will include (or you can keep yours, it doesn't matter). I will also include 250 rounds of factory ammo (200 remington 38 sp + p & 50 blazer). Since I reload and my dies are set up for 357 so I prob. will not shoot it and have no use for the brass.

Including the ammo and grips I would do a even trade (if gun is in good shape)

Thanks for looking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 27, 2011
  2. IslandTimes

IslandTimes New Member

Aug 11, 2010
    Orlando, FL
    Re: Ruger Stainless Blackhawk 357 (custom grips) t

This is also listed elsewhere. Just helpin a brotha out  ;D

3. haertig

haertig Well-Known Member

Jun 14, 2008
    Colorado

Beautiful gun!

If you aren't able to make the trade you want, and decide you'll do an outright sale and ship to another state, please list that beauty here! Probably out of my price range, but I'd love to own something like that.

4. Tennjed

Tennjed New Member

Apr 13, 2011

I will keep you in mind. Thnks

5. Tennjed

Tennjed New Member

Apr 13, 2011

Thanks! ;)

6. Tennjed

Tennjed New Member

Apr 13, 2011
    BTT Now for sale and other trades

title changed / threads merged(Burley)

Last edited by a moderator: Jul 25, 2011
  7. Tennjed

Tennjed New Member

Apr 13, 2011
    FS or FT Ruger Stainless Blackhawk 357 (custom grips) trade or sale (MS)

First off I posted this below for trade, but now I am considering cash and other guns. I could not modify the title of the other sorry sorry for double post and please delete the other.

I have a Stainless Ruger New Model Blackhawk 357 mag 6 1/2" barrel that is in great condition.

Will consider any 45 colt or 45 acp or 454 casull. I would pay reasonable difference in cash or vise versa and will sale cash $525

I perfer a FTF trade in north mississippi (memphis) area (where I live) or central Mississippi (Bastesville, Grenada, Winona) since I travel there a lot. But would consider shipping to your FFL,

I am looking for a Stainless New Model Blackhawk or Old Model Vaquero in 45 colt. Will consider any 45 colt or 45 acp or 454 casull. I would pay reasonable difference in cash or vise versa and will sale cash $525

The 357 is in great shape. Wonderful shooter, but really hasn't been shot a whole lot. I have kept it in great shape. I have started reloading lately and while I have other 357's I have only one 45 colt and would like to pick up another. I hate to let this gun go, but something has to right?

It has georgous custom oak grips that I will include (or you can keep yours, it doesn't matter). I will also include 250 rounds of factory ammo (200 remington 38 sp + p & 50 blazer). Since I reload and my dies are set up for 357 so I prob. will not shoot it and have no use for the brass.

Including the ammo and grips I would do a even trade (if gun is in good shape)

Thanks for looking

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

8. Tennjed

Tennjed New Member

Apr 13, 2011
    sold Thanks for looking