SOLD Rolls of Roosevelt Dimes For Sale 1946 1947

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by lcdrdanr, Mar 29, 2011.

1. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    I figured after seeing a previous thread that there might be some interest in these rolls of dimes.  I have several of them (at least 3 left), they came from a box of coins my wife inherited from an elderly relative.  I have sold some on E-Bay at around $2.25 apiece, and around $140 a roll plus shipping.  But, I hate E-Bay and their awful high selling fees which with Paypal average around 12%.

I'm offering them here if anyone is interested at $125, shipped and insured.  They are clean but mostly circulated, little wear and some are exceptional.  I have pics of some I sold but not of the ones still in the box.

I will add pics when available, this is kind of a toe test to see the temp of the water and if interested please follow all the rules.  

Dan R

2. seez52

seez52 Member

Apr 27, 2008
    Re: Rolls of Roosevelt Dimes For Sale 1946 1947

I'll take them. Will send pm.

3. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Re: Rolls of Roosevelt Dimes For Sale 1946 1947

Okay, that was easy.

I must confess I was wrong (first time since 1969) in that there are three complete rolls left but two are 1947 and one is 1948.  Now, that's without me opening the roll and looking at each one through a magnifying glass, I can't make out the date with naked eye anymore.

So, given that Seez52 has an I'll take it but if the date error affects that it's my fault not his.  So, Reed, you need to verify on board the thread that your I'll take it is still valid.

I'm easy about payment, PayPal will work or money order, will take a personal check (I've never been stiffed on KTOG) but I would prefer not to and I will hold shipping till it clears.

E-Mail sent.  PM Sent

Dan R

OKAY, I have verified via PM and E-Mail that dates are unimportant and the "I'll Take It" is valid so it's marked as SPF at this time.

4. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004
    Re: SOLD Rolls of Roosevelt Dimes For Sale 1946 19

Payment received, the coins are shipped via USPS Priority, Insured and should arrive within 3 days.

Dan R