Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Registered
718 Posts
Discussion Starter #1
I made this grip as a request from someone on Ebay and now he has money issues. So Figure I will post it here for less $$. It is a factory new grip that has been printed with hydrographics and clear coated with duracoat. Matching finger extension is included. Also new pins. (Pins are still factory black) $55.00 includes shipping. Paypal is fine or mail me a check. If you want to trade grips I can do that as well. In that case knock $25.00 off the price.

·
Premium Member
15,000 Posts
Re: Purple Carbon Fiber Look p32 Grip

Who bought it?

·
Registered
14,984 Posts

txcajun, nomination for zero post count.

on both accounts.

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
He didn't post his "I'll take it" until he was called on it. The post was edited and it was added after he had already paid for the item. It's a violation of one of the most basic trading post rules. I do give him some credit for admitting his mistake.

CJ

·
Registered
14,984 Posts
and there you have it.
CJP32 said:
He didn't post his "I'll take it" until he was called on it.   The post was edited and it was added after he had already paid for the item.   It's a violation of one of the most basic trading post rules.   I do give him some credit for admitting his mistake.

CJ

·
Registered
194 Posts
CJP32 said:
He didn't post his "I'll take it" until he was called on it.   The post was edited and it was added after he had already paid for the item.   It's a violation of one of the most basic trading post rules.   I do give him some credit for admitting his mistake.

CJ
I throw myself on the mercy of the court, please forgive me :-/

·
Registered
5,567 Posts
Not that my opinoin really matters but I think you just need the read the T.P. rules and leave it at that. :)

CJ

·
Registered
194 Posts

rvehock said:
I did, will post pictures when I assemble it.
Got around to assembling the new grip on my P-32, what a pain in the butt to reset the trigger. Here are the picts:

1 - 15 of 15 Posts