SOLD! -- PF922 black coated slide & 2 mags -- $SPF

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by evi1joe, Apr 28, 2011.

1. evi1joe

evi1joe New Member

Sep 22, 2007
    SOLD SOLD SOLD to TxCajun.

Well, it's getting too hot to shoot here in Florida, and now that I have a Buckmark I'm shooting the little guy less and less.
    I need the money for other projects.

I paid $234.98 for it--it came with the free matte-black duracoat (or ceracoat).
    I had some double-fires in the first 300 rounds, but got a new barrel and have had none since.  It went 400 rounds (of CCI, fed bulk and win333) without a cleaning before the first stovepipe.  It's done great, but the Buckmark is just more fun (and threaded for the suppressor).

Will sell for $185 shipped with both mags or $170 with one mag (and I'll sell the other mag for $22.50 shipped IF the buyer only wants one).

NOTE:  I'll include the finger extensions I modded from a Kahr PM9, but you'd have to choose to glue them on if you like them (they slip off since they're not as tight as the OEM ones).

EMAIL and discreet "gift" pp is JFLOW25@GMAIL.COM
    Great feedback at arfcom under "evi1joe" (the L is a number 1)

2. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX
    Re: WTS -- PF922 black coated slide & 2 mags -- $1

is it listed elsewhere?

you have an email listed, which seems to circumvent the intent of the open transaction....

please refer to the trading post rules....

3. evi1joe

evi1joe New Member

Sep 22, 2007

It is not AND WILL NOT be listed elsewhere (I like the KTOG community and have learned a lot here over the years--about my P3AT and my PF9).  
    I list the email b/c I check it constantly--though I just noticed I get notified so it's somewhat redundant.  However, it is also my pp address, so I just state the email part as well.  I'll check into the rules.  EDITED TO ADD:  Rules read--didn't see anything about not posting one's email address.  Feel free to email me or post here.  (I am sorry about the quick-bump...just wanted to let mod know that I had read and responded to any suspicion of nefarious cross-postings or whatever...mentioning my feedback elsewhere probably added to the questioning of "intent")

4. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Well, I was holding out for the P3AT conversion, but what the heck...

I'll take it!

$185 for everything shipped.

Will do paypal when you mark it sold.  

5. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: WTS -- PF922 black coated slide & 2 mags -- $S

Paypal done and shipping address sent via PM. THANKS!

6. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: SOLD! -- PF922 black coated slide & 2 mags --

Merchandise received today as advertised if not better.  

Many Thanks!   :cool:

evi1joe

[​IMG]