SOLD - PF9 with extras!

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by PunkRockTuba, Jun 20, 2011.

1. PunkRockTuba

PunkRockTuba New Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Sold locally

It breaks my heart to have to do this, but I am currently in the process of getting married and about to move 2,000 miles away, so I could really use the extra funds.

I have a PF9 with an OD Green grip, 1 extra magazine, extra black grip, and an Uncle Mike's IWB holster.

The Serial # is RTTxx and this gun was just serviced by Kel-Tec, I would consider it brand new with only 100 rounds fired through it. They replaced the frame and re-serial numbered it, so it is new. It has a new slide, new grip, new everything.

I am asking $325 + shipping to anywhere in the continental United States where owning this weapon is legal. If you get me a zip code, I will get an estimate on the shipping costs. I live in Oklahoma City, so if you live here and would like to do a FTF I am definitely up for that! I'm also open to offers, so let me know what you're thinking.

Enough talking, here are pictures:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

edit -

-lowered price
    -I do have access to an FFL (my dad) who is able to ship this through USPS. Meaning it will go priority mail with delivery confirmation making it much much cheaper to ship. Hope this interests a few more of you.

2. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: SPF - PF9 with extras!

Surely not. There is no "I'll take it" posted in the thread, nor any mention of outside sales. Both are required by the extrememly well publicized Trading Post Rules.

3. RobzKT

RobzKT Active Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas
    Re: SPF - PF9 with extras!

I'd like to re-nominate the inclusion of the following to the Rules:
    The Seller/Trader must include he following disclaimer in their Ad: "I have read the Trading Post Rules" . If the Moderators don't see that in the ad, they pretty much know the OP didn't read the rules and a Moderator can PM them.

I was originally thinking of it being "I have read and Understand the Trading Post Rules", but perhaps that's pushing it a bit. :-/

Just spit-balling some way to immediately spot a potential violator before it gets this far.

4. PunkRockTuba

PunkRockTuba New Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Re: WTS - PF9 with extras!

I know the rules. I told the person that PMed me to please post something in the thread. He hasn't been a member for too long and did not know the rules himself. Thankfully I was there to lead the way, but unfortunately he backed out of the deal before he posted.

Yes, he should have posted before he sent me anything, but like I said, he was unaware of all the rules.

Since he backed out this is still available at a lower price.

5. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach

But, you did know the rules.

This means you accepted a purchase offer that wasn't made according to our rules and even changed your OP to read sold.

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1263148102

That can be taken to mean that as the seller, it's YOUR responsibility to make sure the buyer plays by the rules.
    You should not have accepted an offer or changed the title of your thread to read "sold" until the buyer has met the rules.

Rick

6. PunkRockTuba

PunkRockTuba New Member

Mar 24, 2011

Ok, yes, I changed it without first telling him to post. I changed it right after I sent that message and then a day later he backs out.

I'm sorry, just delete the thread if it's this big of a problem. I'm an honest person trying to sell something so I can get money to move and get married, I made a mistake, forgive me.

edit -

With all of this happening, nobody will probably want to buy from me anyways, so whatever. If you're interested in purchasing this, please POST before you send me a message.

I really need to sell it.

7. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach

I'm sure if you follow the rules and guidelines, which are for your protection too, you'll be OK. :)

Rick

8. PunkRockTuba

PunkRockTuba New Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Re: WTS - PF9 with extras! (updated)

Bump.

The price has been lowered to $310 plus shipping, and I am able to ship USPS Priority Flat rate. I need to get this sold to have a little extra funds for moving and my wedding. Thanks for looking!

edit -

If the price isn't right, make an offer.

9. PunkRockTuba

PunkRockTuba New Member

Mar 24, 2011
    Re: WTS - PF9 with extras! (updated)

Bump. I really need to sell this to have a little more money for my wedding and my move. I'm willing to sell the PF-9 and the extras separate.

Please make an offer if you are interested. I can ship via USPS (My dad has the required license) so everything will ship Priority Flat Rate.

Thanks!

Also, if you live in Oklahoma and want to do FTF, I will be at the gun show this weekend at the Fairgrounds.