SOLD, PAID, DELIVERED: Kel-Tec P3AT .380 ACP (AR)

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by pennhead, Feb 22, 2011.

1. pennhead

pennhead New Member

Sep 12, 2009
    GUN IS SOLD, PAID FOR, AND DELIVERED... PLEASE REMOVE AD

Offered for sale or trade is a gently used Kel-Tec P3AT, color is gray frame with blued (black) slide.

Included are (2) magazines and a Tagua black leather OWB slide holster, nicely broken in. This holster/gun disappears under a shirt tail.

Sale price for everything is $225 shipped to your FFL. Gun is available on multiple forums and available for local sale.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

2. pennhead

pennhead New Member

Sep 12, 2009
    Re: WTS/WTT: Kel-Tec P3AT .380 ACP (AR)

Gun is sold pending funds.

3. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach

Who bought it?

I see no "I'll take it" or nothing about being offered off forum.

4. lcdrdanr

lcdrdanr Active Member

Nov 4, 2004

It would be nice if there were an "SPF" put in the title also so people like me wouldn't have to waste their time looking at stuff that's already sold.

Rules are there for a reason, folks, so let's get with the program !

Dan R

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Aw crap...  I'm getting really sick and tired of people who can't or won't read the rules, in spite of the fact that you'd have to be blind to miss them.  Can we institute a minimuim IQ to use the Trading Post?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

6. haugrdr

haugrdr Super Moderator Staff Member Supporter

Jan 4, 2008
    Daytona Beach

Well...just my opinion, mind you...the IQ around here does seem pretty low.

Present company excluded, of course. ;)

7. pennhead

pennhead New Member

Sep 12, 2009

I fixed it. You really didn't have to go there with the IQ thing. Have a little respect.

Aw crap...  I'm getting really sick and tired of people who can't or won't read the rules, in spite of the fact that you'd have to be blind to miss them.  Can we institute a minimuim IQ to use the Trading Post?

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG][/quote]

8. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: SPF: Kel-Tec P3AT .380 ACP (AR)

He is concerned about the violation of the Trading Post Rules. From the impossible to miss rules, specifically...

Since no one posted in your thread, as required, either you sold it to someone here in violation, or you sold it elsewhere and failed to mention the other listing in your thread, as required. How do you fix that? Did we miss something?

9. pennhead

pennhead New Member

Sep 12, 2009

I apologize. It has been some time since I last read the rules. Different forums have different rules, and I listed it the same way on 3 different forums. I thought I had my bases covered.

It won't happen again. You guys have suitably humiliated me for making an error, and I won't soon forget it. I hope it was worth it to you.

10. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

I'm sorry if you were offended.  The rules are exceptionally clearly marked and we expect people to read and follow them.  They have been in place for a long time. When you posted your gun you should have read the rules and made sure you were following them. It's just that simple.

To see this from our perspective, I suggest you view this thread, especially the posts from earlier this evening.  Pay particular attention to the note in all caps under the poster and former member's avatar.

http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1298284405

11. pennhead

pennhead New Member

Sep 12, 2009

Yeah, I saw it just before coming back here and reading this post.

I'm guilty of the crime of not reviewing the rules, however I can do without the insinuations of low IQ. I may be guilty of laziness, however I assure you that my IQ is just fine.

It will not happen again. I understand... rules are rules, and ignorance is no excuse. Just like traffic laws.

12. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Thank you. Forgive me if my patience has been tried a bit this evening. And yes, the IQ remark was a low blow, however, this happens all too often and it is rather frustrating when people seem to take the forum for granted. We put in a of of work to make the place run smoothly. I honestly thought the giant plackards about reading the rules would for sure fix this. Color me confused. :-/

13. pennhead

pennhead New Member

Sep 12, 2009

You're right, the placards SHOULD have fixed it.

Unfortunately, for me it was like driving down the same road for 20 years, and then they suddenly put up a stop sign at one of the intersections. How many times do you run that stop sign before you realize that it's there?

Okay, maybe a stupid analogy, but I've seen it happen. Maybe even been guilty of it  ::)

14. Kapuna

Kapuna New Member

Sep 10, 2009

pennhead...
    You are a gentleman and a scholar....
    I hate getting my hand slapped, but it occasionally happens due to my own complacency...
    Kudos for taking it in grace....

15. pennhead

pennhead New Member

Sep 12, 2009

pennhead...
    You are a gentleman and a scholar....
    I hate getting my hand slapped, but it occasionally happens due to my own complacency...
    Kudos for taking it in grace....[/quote]

Not so fast... my first response wasn't so gentlemanly... I popped off with a couple of smart remarks that probably came close to getting me banned before I realized just how far into the wrong I had trodden. Ashamed, I quickly deleted them. I did leave one other that I'm still not too proud of, but I can't just go through life trying to erase my mistakes.