SOLD P40 / 357 Magazine and Trigger Shoe SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by DontSaveHer, Dec 17, 2009.

1. DontSaveHer

DontSaveHer New Member

Apr 5, 2007
    I have a like new P-40/.357sig 9-shot magazine. I only loaded and fired this magazine once.
    $20 Shipped PayPal accepted. Local sales possible.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

Also a p11/p40 trigger shoe for $10 shipped

[​IMG]

2. brainwayne

brainwayne New Member

Jan 25, 2009
    Re: P40 / 357 Magazine New

I'll take it!
    PM sent.

3. DontSaveHer

DontSaveHer New Member

Apr 5, 2007

SOLD

4. brainwayne

brainwayne New Member

Jan 25, 2009

I was wondering who got the mag? As it was not me and I jumped on it with only 2 views. May be jumping the gun but it feels like a backroom deal to me.

5. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

It absolutely should have been yours since no one else even posted in this thread and you posted a very clear "I'll take it" only 23 minutes after it was posted. Then some 12 hours later it is suddenly posted as sold?

I'm getting a little tired of having to post quotes from the TP rules that should have been read and followed.  From the stickied thread above entitled:  http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1232205161]  Trading Post Rules - READ BEFORE VIEWING! [/url]

1.  Consolidate multiple items into one thread only.  

2.  In a given For Sale thread, the first posted, "I'll take it" (or words to that effect) has priority. This assumes that the buyer is willing to pay the asking price.  Others may post, "2nd, 3rd dibs", etc.  This establishes a pecking order should a sale fall through or there be multiple items.

3.  If you are seeking additional information, making an offer, etc, post "PM or Email sent".  However, this does not secure a place in line nor guarantee that you have bought anything.  For that, you must post, "I'll take it", in the thread.  At any time, an "I'll take it" posted in the thread trumps any non-specific post such as "PM Sent".  This keeps things open, above board and fair to all who participate.  We do not want to see people being sniped below the radar either before of after they have agreed in good faith to buy something.

Agent Adam - This makes 2 threads where you have ignored and violated the Trading Post rules.  I posted a warning in the other the other thread which has apparently gone ignored.
    http://www.ktog.org/cgi-bin/yabb2/YaBB.pl?num=1261035889

6. DontSaveHer

DontSaveHer New Member

Apr 5, 2007

Private party deal didn't go threw. If you send a MO i will get the mag out to you.

7. c0wboi38

c0wboi38 New Member

Sep 19, 2006
    Re: P40 / 357 Magazine and Trigger Shoe like NEW

Oh, so you didn't see the part in the rules where if an item is for sale locally, you need to post that, too?

"If you are listing your item locally or elsewhere, state that in your thread so that readers may take that into consideration. "

::)

8. DontSaveHer

DontSaveHer New Member

Apr 5, 2007

I hadn't read the rules.  I have sold on other forums before and didn't expect so many clauses, not that they're a bad thing. I originally didn't want to accept MO so technically we didn't come to an agreement.  THEN i closed the auction.

9. brainwayne

brainwayne New Member

Jan 25, 2009

I'll pass.

10. importfighter01

importfighter01 New Member

Nov 27, 2009

If brainwayne is out then I'll take it...

11. DontSaveHer

DontSaveHer New Member

Apr 5, 2007

Pm'ed