SOLD P-11 w/Accessories

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by carmike442, Jun 25, 2009.

1. carmike442

carmike442 New Member

Sep 14, 2004
     I thought I'd put this up here first before I advertise it locally.  Up for sale is a like new P-11, with around 500 rounds through it. Serial #1365xx. Blue with black grip. Original box, manual and lock included. This gun has never had so much as a hiccup.

I've done the paper clip mod to lighten the trigger, the factory pin is included. It has the rear sights painted yellow and the front painted orange. It has a Houge grip sleeve and I've put some electrical heat shrink tubing on the trigger to make it more comfortable. It also has a pencil eraser trigger stop.

It comes with a factory 10rd mag that has a +1 round extentsion on it, three factory 12rd mags, two of which have the finger extension, and all of the factory base plates are included.

Also included is a Fobus paddle holster and a Kholster IWB holster. Price is $350 for the whole package FTF or $350 plus shipping to your FFL. I live in NW Ohio. This is a package deal so please don't ask to separate the mags and holsters.
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Thanks for looking, Mike

2. dandanthearmyman

dandanthearmyman New Member

Apr 1, 2009
    Re: WTS P-11 w/Accessories

sending pm

3. carmike442