Sold Out :(

Discussion in 'P-3AT' started by WhyNotFab, Nov 28, 2008.

1. WhyNotFab

WhyNotFab New Member

Nov 24, 2008
    FL
    Checked cheaperthandirt and ableammo and both websites are sold out of DPX and Powerball for .380
    I was hoping to get a couple boxes soon to try out.. anyone know of other good websites to order ammo? or the next best alternative to DPX and Powerball?

2. edpm3

edpm3 New Member

Nov 12, 2008
    Golden Saber

3. diamond_jim

diamond_jim New Member

Oct 28, 2008
    DITTO on the Golden Sabres, mine likes em, and they are one of the best in my opinion. Jim <><

4. doubloon

doubloon New Member

Jan 5, 2008
    Houston-ish, TX
    Or see if you can find some Critical Defense, ralpho has been testing it and it looks really promising.

5. WhyNotFab

WhyNotFab New Member

Nov 24, 2008
    FL
    Golden Saber seems to be sold out as well :(

I finally get a gun and can't find any of the ammo I want LOL :'(

Even the 7.62x54r ammo I'd need if I got a Mosin-Nagant soon seems to be sold out..

6. Ape

Ape New Member

Jul 16, 2008
    Colorado
  7. WhyNotFab

WhyNotFab New Member

Nov 24, 2008
    FL
  8. Mike

Mike New Member

May 21, 2005
    ammunitiontogo.com

9. WhyNotFab

WhyNotFab New Member

Nov 24, 2008
    FL
    Picked up a 50 round box of Remington FMJ at Bass Pro since I had a few minutes to pass before a movie.. $17
    One of 2 boxes left lol.. then there was a couple boxes of Golden Sabers (which I'd like to try) but for now I was aiming to get quantity for practicing with at the range.. and also to see if it was the gun or the JHP ammo I was using that was causing failure to feed when racking the slide for the first couple rounds. Turns out it seems to be the gun :( so I'm going to post in my other thread about that problem.