SOLD OD/BL P3AT w/ ext. mag and belt clip,

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by bryank, Dec 11, 2010.

1. bryank

bryank New Member

Apr 2, 2010
    I am selling my 6th month old 2nd gen OD green with blued slide Kel Tec P3AT.  It will come with an extended mag spring and baseplate and the original spring and baseplate.  It will come in the original case with manual and trigger lock and will come with a belt clip.  I have put 150 rounds through it and have carried it for 6 months but with the release of the new Smith and Wesson bodyguard I am looking to upgrade.  I will accept PayPal payment or I can take a credit card payment as I own a small business and can take CC payments over the phone.  I am located in Pittsburgh, PA, if you would like to transfer this locally at a shop of your choice I will sell it at $125.  Otherwise, let me know where you would like it shipped to and I will pay my end of the FFL and shipping fees.  If you have any questions at all feel free to PM me, thanks for looking!

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]

2. zeke

zeke New Member

Dec 20, 2005
    Re: OD/BL P3AT w/ ext. mag and belt clip, $175 shi

I'll take it at the Below price of $125.  PM will be coming on working out the details for meeting to do the transfer.

The words below in green are from the Trading post Rules.  Because there are 2 two options of making the purchase I'm trying to be as transparent as possible with the transaction.  I'm only interested in the meeting FTF at a gun shop to do the transfer paperwork.  I'm not interested in the shipping option, if others are feel free to claim that, should we not be able to work out the details for meeting.  I don't expect anything to derail us from being able to meet up, but anything is possible.  I will be traveling from the Johnstown area to meet up with you.

2.  In a given For Sale thread, the first posted, "I'll take it" (or words to that effect) has priority.  This assumes that the buyer is willing to pay the asking price.  Others may post, "2nd, 3rd dibs", etc.  This establishes a pecking order should a sale fall through or there be multiple items.

3.  If you are seeking additional information, making an offer, etc, post "PM or Email sent".  However, this does not secure a place in line nor guarantee that you have bought anything.  For that, you must post, "I'll take it", in the thread.  At any time, an "I'll take it" posted in the thread trumps any non-specific post such as "PM Sent".  This keeps things open, above board and fair to all who participate.  We do not want to see people being sniped below the radar either before of after they have agreed in good faith to buy something.

3. bryank

bryank New Member

Apr 2, 2010

sold

4. fnsmoak

fnsmoak New Member Supporter

Dec 13, 2008
    Charleston, SC

2nds!!

Hey, a guy can hope. Right?

5. zeke

zeke New Member

Dec 20, 2005

you can hope, but it ain't gonna happen. we were able to meet last evening to get the deal done.

Good guy to deal with.

6. phair12

phair12 New Member

Jan 16, 2010
    any more where that one came from? $125 wow. :eek:

7. zeke

zeke New Member

Dec 20, 2005
    Test fired today. Fired 39 rounds all using all the mags I have, fired, ejected, and feed 2 different brands of FMJ, Fiocchi and UMC.

Not bad for cheap gun. Thanks for the deal bryan.