SOLD: New SU-16 Charlie Style Folding Stock Kit

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by FLTF3, May 21, 2010.

1. FLTF3

FLTF3 New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Tampa Bay Area, FL
    Item is Sold

This item is NOT legal in CA and some other states. Please check your local laws before committing to purchase.

The stock and forend below were removed off a NIB SU-16C for the installation of a Red Lion forend and Kel-Tec AR Pistol Grip Conversion kit. They are new and unused, except for the forend lock ring which was cleanly cut with a dremmel for removal. The ring is fully reusable for locking in the forend, but not needed for installation on a SU-16A, B, or CA with an intact lock ring.

Instructions for the SU Compact Forend are included for reversing the installation procedure. Alternately, you can also reverse the forend removal instructions on the Red Lion website, which also includes the procedure for the lock ring, retaining spring, and retaining clip in the event you have removed them from your rifle. All parts are included with your purchase.

This item is new, unused, and is in 100% condition as received from the factory, except for the cut in the lock ring

MSRP: $148.40 from Kel-Tec, plus shipping...without lock ring, retaining clip, and spring
    KTOG Price: $100 $90 shipped inside the US, with everything

This item will only be sold as a kit as the bipod/forend includes the cutouts for locking in the stock when folded.

PayPal, check, cashiers check, or money order accepted. If you want to pay via PayPal with a credit card funding source, please add 3% to cover the PayPal CC fees to the total.

Everything in the picutre below will be shipped via trackable carrier as soon as payment has been confirmed, usually the same day. And if you provide me with an e-mail address, I will set you up to receive e-mail updates on shipment information.

Thanks for looking and feel free to PM me with any questions.

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]

Edit - Kel-Tec URL Update

2. FLTF3

FLTF3 New Member

Feb 17, 2008
    Tampa Bay Area, FL
    Re: WTS: New SU-16 Charlie Style Folding Stock Kit

Bump. Price and description updated.

3. FLTF3

FLTF3 New Member

Feb 17, 2008