Community for Kel-Tec Shooters banner

1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Administrator
31,919 Posts
Re: 4-Sale new P11 15rnd mag w/spacer(S&W59series)

Sold, to whom?   :-?  

No one posted in the thread, as required by the extremely well publicized Trading Post rules.  Nor is there any mention of an off-site sale, also required in the rules.  

·
Registered
79 Posts
Discussion Starter #4

My bad, Im not used to having to include that info on sale ads. I did have it for sale on one of my other message boards. Thought Id be doing the right thing by saying sale pending. :-/

·
Registered
428 Posts

jsfordboy02 said:
My bad, Im not used to having to include that info on sale ads. I did have it for sale on one of my other message boards.
Strike 1 on the Junior Member.  :-X.

TxCajun, I think one boo boo is OK... LOL.. I was headed to the PM button before I saw it was sold..

·
Administrator
31,919 Posts

jsfordboy02 said:
My bad, Im not used to having to include that info on sale ads. I did have it for sale on one of my other message boards.  :-/
IMHO, the giant plackards directing members to read the Trading Post Rules, along with the locked, stickied thread at the top of the forum entitled, TRADING POST RUELS - READ BEFORE VIEWEING, should pretty much negate whatever you are or are not "used to having to include" on some other board.  However, I do appreciate your responding with an excuse explanation.  I will forgo slashing your post count to zero, which is what we often do for TP violations, and substitue 40 lashes with a wet spaghetti.  If you plan to use the TP again, please familiarize yourself with our procedures.   ;)    

1 - 7 of 7 Posts