SOLD! new P11 15rnd mag w/spacer(S&W59series)$30

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by jsfordboy02, Feb 21, 2011.

1. jsfordboy02

jsfordboy02 New Member

Sep 9, 2009
  2. jsfordboy02

jsfordboy02 New Member

Sep 9, 2009
    Re: 4-Sale new P11 15rnd mag w/spacer(S&W59series)

sold pending received money.

3. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

Sold, to whom?   :-?  

No one posted in the thread, as required by the extremely well publicized Trading Post rules.  Nor is there any mention of an off-site sale, also required in the rules.  

4. jsfordboy02

jsfordboy02 New Member

Sep 9, 2009

My bad, Im not used to having to include that info on sale ads. I did have it for sale on one of my other message boards. Thought Id be doing the right thing by saying sale pending. :-/

5. firedog

firedog New Member

Nov 5, 2010

Strike 1 on the Junior Member.  :-X.

TxCajun, I think one boo boo is OK... LOL.. I was headed to the PM button before I saw it was sold..

6. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

IMHO, the giant plackards directing members to read the Trading Post Rules, along with the locked, stickied thread at the top of the forum entitled, TRADING POST RUELS - READ BEFORE VIEWEING, should pretty much negate whatever you are or are not "used to having to include" on some other board.  However, I do appreciate your responding with an excuse explanation.  I will forgo slashing your post count to zero, which is what we often do for TP violations, and substitue 40 lashes with a wet spaghetti.  If you plan to use the TP again, please familiarize yourself with our procedures.   ;)    

7. flareside_ford

flareside_ford New Member

Aug 16, 2009

Firedog I just go to Mecgar 15 round mags from cheaper than dirt for $41 shipped.