SOLD  Ruger 10/22 Mags & Speedloader

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by beezer, Apr 27, 2010.

1. beezer

beezer New Member

Dec 25, 2008
    Included are 2 steel lip 30 round Promags (smoke in color), 2 Butler Creek 25 round plastic lip (1 smoke and 1 clear), and a Butler Creek speed loader. $65 shipped. Paypal + 3%.

2. bamf_shadow

bamf_shadow New Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Beeville, TX
    Re: 4- Ruger 10/22 Mags & Speedloader

PM sent

3. beezer

beezer New Member

Dec 25, 2008

PM replied

4. beezer

beezer New Member

Dec 25, 2008

Does anyone have anything to trade like an AR15 carbine quadrail?

5. beezer

beezer New Member

Dec 25, 2008
    SOLD 4- Ruger 10/22 Mags & Speedloader

SOLD

6. TxCajun

TxCajun Administrator Staff Member Supporter

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas
    Re: SOLD  Ruger 10/22 Mags & Speedloader

SOLD?  I don't see how, at least not in accordance with the rules.   :-/

7. virtual-rj

virtual-rj New Member

Jul 22, 2007
    Houston, TX

once again, failure to follow the rules.

how disappointing

8. CJP32

CJP32 Active Member

Jul 24, 2008

I know it's not really my place but I can understand why the Mods get so frustrated by the trading post. I just hope it doesn't get ruined by people not following the rules.

CJ

9. Re: SOLD  Ruger 10/22 Mags & Speedloader

Perhaps it should just be ruined - DENIED- for those that refuse to follow the rules. I'm just saying.

10. RobzKT

RobzKT Active Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas

It's as if nobody that sells here actually visits the Trading post on a regular basis to see what neat stuff available for sale, or see what other Sellers/Traders are getting dinged for **Before** they jump in.

Even the guy posting the "WTB Sub 2000" thread didn't even bother to see that there was one for sale already! ;D

It's like even the good members' brains go out the window when they get a deal going. :-[

11. beezer

beezer New Member

Dec 25, 2008

I didn't mean to offend anyone. I had these for sale on 4 different forums. I don't understand why someone would have to post that they had them for sale elsewhere as well. Like word of mouth at home to friends or acquaintances or locally in the newspaper. Friends is friends and business is business. Everyone has the same opportunity. I never heard of such a thing. I try to use common sense when I do things but what kind of rule is that :-?

Again, I'm not looking for trouble but this just doesn't make any sense ;)

12. beezer

beezer New Member

Dec 25, 2008

I don't know why I'm taking my time to reply to this statement because it makes no sense as well but are you saying there can't be 2 things which are the same for sale in the trading post at the same time? Is this what you're insinuating? Am I in the Twilight Zone?

You guys are mad because I sold a bunch of items at a loss? I lost money and now I'm supposed to feel bad? Who's next to jump on this bandwagon to flame me and brown nose whoever they need to suck up to. I'm a man. Go ahead. I want to hear some more intelligent stuff. Enlighten me ;D

I voted Republican, just saying.......

13. RobzKT

RobzKT Active Member

Jan 31, 2010
    Texas

I don't know why I'm taking my time to reply to this statement because it makes no sense as well but are you saying there can't be 2 things which are the same for sale in the trading post at the same time? Is this what you're insinuating? Am I in the Twilight Zone?

You guys are mad because I sold a bunch of items at a loss? I lost money and now I'm supposed to feel bad? Who's next to jump on this bandwagon to flame me and brown nose whoever they need to suck up to. I'm a man. Go ahead. I want to hear some more intelligent stuff. Enlighten me  ;D

I voted Republican, just saying.......[/quote]
    Sorry beezer... you may have taken us the wrong way. I was replying to NAS and CJP32 on some of the other ads in general... Not yours. Just seems to be so MANY people not reading the rules before selling... Or they're simply having brain F@rts once they get here.

Although I haven't done any Selling, I've done some Buying and visit here Daily to see what's up for sale and see at least 2 "not following the rules"posts a week. I guess hardly anyone else does, or they'd be a bit more aware of the simple rules. (shrug) Sorry if you took it as a comment against you personally. [smiley=beer.gif]

14. beezer

beezer New Member

Dec 25, 2008

You guys are mad because I sold a bunch of items at a loss? I lost money and now I'm supposed to feel bad? Who's next to jump on this bandwagon to flame me and brown nose whoever they need to suck up to. I'm a man. Go ahead. I want to hear some more intelligent stuff. Enlighten me  ;D

I voted Republican, just saying.......[/quote]
    Sorry beezer...  you may have taken us the wrong way.  I was replying to NAS and CJP32 on some of the other ads in general...  Not yours. Just seems to be so MANY people not reading the rules before selling...  Or they're simply having brain F@rts once they get here.

Although I haven't done any Selling, I've done some Buying and visit here Daily to see what's up for sale and see at least 2 "not following the rules"posts a week.  I guess hardly anyone else does, or they'd be a bit more aware of the simple rules.  (shrug)  Sorry if you took it as a comment against you personally. [smiley=beer.gif][/quote]

It's okay. I just don't understand any of this chain of thought. Like I did something wrong. It's like when Obama tries to push his nonsense bills and after 2,0800 pages of nonsense he tries to incorporate an anti-gun law in with a healthcare proposal.
    I took your comment as
    [​IMG]
    Look Goliath, beezer did a no no.
    Common sense tells me this part of the" bill " should be removed.
    In replying to this post I have to keep scrolling down to see what I typed because it keeps bouncing around. Why isn't this fixed instead of busting on someone who is a decent guy trying to sell an article at a decent price? :-/

15. beezer

beezer New Member

Dec 25, 2008

NEXT :cool:

Try as you may but you ain't going to ruin my day ;)

16. beezer

beezer New Member

Dec 25, 2008

[​IMG]

17. beezer

beezer New Member

Dec 25, 2008

Most forums like you to close your ad so they don't clutter up the site. When something is sold why have it around for people to waste their time reading? Isn't this site mostly for knowledge? This isn't an ancient history class.

How can things that are so common on other sites be so wrong here? I ask again, Am I in the Twilight Zone? It seems like some rules should be changed because they just don't make any sense and I'm not trying to be disrespectful in saying that.

This site is good for knowledge but it also seems like most of the problems, which I'm finding out right quick, are in the trading post. Did it ever occur to you that maybe it's not the people's fault but it's the fault of the rules being written wrong? People think logically most of the time and it's apparent that the rules aren't logical if there are so many infractions in the Trading Post.

18. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

This too is already covered in the extremely well publicized Trading Post Rules which you apparently couldn't be bothered to read.

19. TxCajun

Sep 7, 2004
    Texas

That's a fair question and I'll give you 3 fair answers.
    1.  Because the rules require it, and if you don't like the rules, no one is forcing you to trade here.
    2.  Because we consider it courteous to let folks know if something they are considering buying is also being offered for sale elsewhere.  You often see that notation on other forums.  It only takes a short one-liner and it gives a little additional information one might want when making a purchase decision.  In fact, this could serve as a motivating factor and work in the seller's favor.
    3.  Because we try to keep trades open, above board and fair so folks here trading in good faith don't get sniped below the radar.  Thus members are required to post in the thread.  Suppose you sell something off-site after someone here posted "I'll take it".  If you had mentioned the off-site listing (as required), they would likely understand.  Otherwise, they might think that someone sniped their purchase via PM or email without bothering to post in the thread, as required, like they did.  It is really not rocket science.  In spite of what you obviously think, it's just plain old common sense, fairness and courtesy, which is what our rules are based on.   ;)

20. beezer

beezer New Member

Dec 25, 2008

No problem. I won't put anything for sale here anymore.