SOLD  NIB p32's $230.00 SOLD

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by rebootit, Jun 5, 2011.

1. rebootit

rebootit New Member

Mar 25, 2011
    St. Petersburg FL
    SOLD OUT

Here's the deal. We ordered several p32's as a special deal offered by one of our wholesalers on Friday. They are navy blue frames with the chrome slides. They will be in my hands on Wed. of this week. (what distributor told me) which is 6/8/2011. I am offering to people on this board for $230.00. I'm in St. Petersburg, FL. Of course I can ship to any dealer you want but that will jack your price up but same as if you ordered from Buds ($237 cash) or anyone else. Of course local pickup is the best option price wise. I'm not looking for any cash up front or anything like that. (not taking pre-orders or deposits) I have no idea how fast or how long my supplier will keep this price going but if I can get more I will keep the price going for members on this board as long as I can. If you want one let me know because I will consider it sold and keep it out of the web inventory. Online price is $240.00. I'm trying to work something out on the other models and we can compete with other online sites with the other models but not at anything like this deal.
    If your interested PM me and I will get your contact info etc. This price is cash sale.

2. anhouri

anhouri New Member

Aug 11, 2007
    Re: NIB p32's $230.00

Where are you located in St Pete and are you going to be getting any other models in?

3. rebootit

rebootit New Member

Mar 25, 2011
    St. Petersburg FL

These just came in and we are unpacking them and cleaning them up. Will post actual photos later today. To answer the other post we don't stock a lot of inventory as it just makes everything cost more. However I have access to just about anything made and can have it the next business day most of the time. If your looking PM me and tell me what you want and I will shoot you a price.

Here are some photos
    [​IMG][​IMG]

4. anhouri

anhouri New Member

Aug 11, 2007

Thanks, when I decide what my next one is going to be Ill PM you first to see what kind of price you can offer. The deal on the Kel Tec is great, about the same price I paid five years ago for my blued version.