Sold locally

Discussion in 'Sold/Expired Classifieds' started by bamf_shadow, Nov 8, 2010.

1. bamf_shadow

bamf_shadow New Member

Feb 8, 2009
    Beeville, TX
    Howdy, got another great offering on a great pistola. For your viewing pleasure is a Kahr Arms K40 Covert (.40S&W). These were a limited run before the MK series came out, but basically you get the longer barrel/slide of the K model with the shorter grip of the MK series.

Here's the skinny on this beauty: The original owner encountered an issue with the slide peening the barrel hood after the first 300 rounds or so. He sent it back to Kahr to have it fixed (apparently there were a few pistols with ill-fitting slides that caused this) and they gave him a fresh top end and replaced the springs in the lower as a bonus. So basically what we have here is a slightly used and factory serviced lower with a brand new slide/barrel/internals and a new set of tritium sights. The work was done in August of this year and I was shown complete documentation to support the claims.

The pistol includes 3 5rd magazines (one with the Pearce extension) and 1 6rd magazine as well as the box/papers. I will not be including the factory repair documentation simply because it contains personal information about the PO. The price is firm at $649.99 (plus tax for FTF) or $655.00 shipped to your FFL (I am an FFL myself). Not interested in trades on this one, sorry. Item is located (and for sale) in my shop: Beeville Armory in Beeville, TX.

On a side note I have an as-new never-fired Ruger M77 Hawkeye Standard in .257 Roberts that will include the papers/rings and 3 boxes of Hornady 117gr BTSP ammo for $625 (plus tax)! Not able to ship this one so it is FTF only.

Pics of the Kahr:

[​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]
    [​IMG]